15! my phone....

"VEEEEN- TEAA!"

"VEEEEN- TEAA!"

"Y/NN!"

you both were in your ways to school when you saw him you straddled him in a bear hug.

"You'll never believe who just texted me yesterday."

"Omg drop the tea bestie!" You said exitedly, letting go of him giving him your attention.

"OK! So there was this guy-" he cuted himself out seeing that you dropped your phone on accident.

"OF FUCK EVERYTHING!" You cursed, earning a giggle from venti, "that's was like the third time this week and it's only monday..."

you kneeled to check if there was anything broken in it, unfortunately it broke, Lmao.

"Uuuuugh... it doesn't turn on!!" you whined frowning at the state of your phone before quickly chaking your head now giving the man infront of you an exited smile.

"Anywaaays! Continue!"

Venti just sweat dropped at how quickly you changed your expression, "woah ayato was right saying you were bipolar." He chunkled.

"Ayo ayato said what about me-"

"Acctully, I have a spar phone i could give you, if you want!" He said taking your now broken phone analyzing it.

"Or... I have a friend of mine who is specialized with those things, give it to me and I'll repare it-"

"Nah, I was the one dropping it and-"

"I SAID ID REPARE IT FOR YOU."

"AND I SAID ID DO IT MYSELF." as you both argued stubbornly, he caught the occasion and snatched your phone from your hand.

"see ya in school!" He said as he started running.

"Oh no, YOU'RE NOT GETTING BACK OF THE HOOK SO EASLY-"

[Venti-lator]

Ayato
Hello venti

How are you in this fine day