20!pyro

After school, you decided to visit Xiao

EvenThoHeClearlyDidntAgreeToThatButWhoCares.

Arriving at his place, it was like the last time you walked him home, big as fuck, almost too big for two Hight-Shcool boys.

You rang the bell, exactly tree times. before getting an answer from venti.

Once he opened the door, he seemed quite surprised to see you, and yet you've told Xiao that you're going to come no matter what.

"Hi venti!" You greeted the man infront of you, adjusting your school bag on your shoulder properly.

"Hi y/n! Long time no see bestie!"He greeted back with his signature cheerfull smile, opening the door fully lending you in.

"Your house is big af."

"The benefit of being a celebrity son." He stated proudly, "Anyways why the sudent visit?" He asked

"I wanted to give you guys the work you missed," you answered him, after he leads you to one couch to sit in.

"Oh! oh..." his expression quickly dropped once he saw all the paper and note books in front of him.

"You didn't have to trouble yourself just for... that." He sweat dropped, he's not gonna sleep tonight.

"Well, your expression was worth it!" You smiled, "Anyways, where's Xiao?"

"In his room, why?"

"No shit woah," you said sarcastically.

"Acctully, I was just headed to the grocery store, when you sudently decided to show up for... this." He pointed to the stacks of paper and books on the coffe table.

"Yeah so imma do it now, xiao's room is in the first floor by the way!" He didn't let you respond before storming out of the house leaving you in the living room.

Bro.

You took a moment to look around and the house wasn't bad itself, their decorator surely had some taste.

In one shelf, you spotted a picture of what seemed to be xiao and venti when they were kids along with two others.

A rather average hight woman who you recognized, was Wendy, and another tall man with brown hair and amber eyes a little bit darker than xiao's.

You guessed it was his parent because yeah, LOGIC.

You went up to where the shelf was to take a closer look at the picture because your eye sight was horrible, the perks of being a digital artist ig...

The more you stared at the picture, the more you found yourself being lost at how cute xiao was, XIAO AND VENTI WERE***

Anyways you shook your head aggressively, chaking any sus tought from your head, Of course you didn't forget to snap a pic