35! wth..

If someone told you to describe what you were feeling at that moment. You'd probably sutter.

Surprise, joy, happiness, chock, heck even disbelief.

These adjectives are nowhere between what you're feeling now, standing right infront of your idol, art wise.

Wendy barbatos, a famous designer working as a digital artist streamer, was right infront of you. She's your favorite out of literally everyone. Her artstyle being so immaculate, her sens of fashion for not only clothes but also color pallets. Not to forget, her amazing skills at perspective and anatomy.

"Venti, dear. Is that your friend?" Wendy asked as she stood up coming over to venti's side looking at you with a warm smile on her face.

"Yup mom! Here meet Y/n! I've told you about her, you know, she's a digital artist too!" Venti said with his usual cheerfulness as he was gazing at your -still choked face.

"I see. Nice to meet you, y/n. I'm Wendy barbatos, venti's mother!" She looked at you as you both made eye contact, extending her hand for a handshake.

You Imediatly shaked her hand with excitement. "Oh mon dieu!! C'est vraiment un plaisire de vous avoir la devant moi. J'aurais jamais imaginer un jour que je puisse vous rencontrer dans la vrai vie!!!!! Genre,, j'en ai une de ces chattes!!!"

Traduction: "Oh my God!! It's really a pleasure to meet you in real life. Never have i expected to see you for real!!!! My luck is literally so insane!"

As a wave of excitement rushed over you, you couldn't even distinguish between French and English, completely mixing them up, wich made venti burst out laughing Xiao face palmed himself.

"I don't think she understood you-" just as Xiao was about to finish his sentence to Y/n, Wendy chunkled.

"T'inquiète, sa me fait plaisir que mon fils a des amies aussi... intéressants que vous! J'imagine que vous venez de Fontaine, non?" Wendy acctully responded in the same fluent French you had.

Traduction: don't worry, it makes me feel good my son found a... Interesting friend like you

"Tout le plaisir est pour moi! Être ami avec lui c'est tout sauf ennuyant. Et oui, j'avoue chui née à Fontaine."

Traduction : the pleasure is mine! Being friend with venti is anything but boring. And yeah, I'm from Fontaine

"Je vois, t'as l'air intéressants envrai" Wendy replied back, with a big smile. "Je constate que toi aussi t'es une artist digital?"

Traduction: I see? You seem Intresting, really.

I believe youre also a digital artist?

"Ouais je le suis! Envrai-" And now you were happily chatting with Wendy barbatos in your narrative language, but there as still two men who didn't understand anything you two have been saying.

"She called my name! So I assume they've been talking about me for sure!" Venti happily grinned as Xiao facepalmed himself for the 2nd time.

After some time you regained a little of your consciousness as you were now speaking normally in English.

"I agree with you, linear is one heck of a trouble."