31!live laught love

A/n: the Chatfic parts were wholesome to write.

"Now try calculating the square root of this equation and you'll be done

"Now try calculating the square root of this equation and you'll be done."

Who would've known that such a low tempered man like Xiao would acctully be a good tutor.

As usual you two have been studying in the library, you finished teaching him about English writing, and now he's teaching you maths.

"Ah! Fucking finally.." you sighed deeply, as you stretched your arms a bit. While looking up, leaning a little on your chair. Yo had just finished an equation and you were pretty proud about it.

"You look tired. And we've only done two problems.." xiao looked at you with 'are you serious' expression. You just stuck your tongue at him before standing up.

"Two is more than one! We'd still have time to do millions of these in the futurso why ruching?"

Xiao only looked away, not knowing what to say, that's until he decided to speak. "How do you know Bosacious..?"

"Oh? Well, that was random." You stopped on your track, as you sat up again sighing. "Lets just saaay, were old friends!"

"Old friends? How did you meat him." Xiao asked, sitting beside you in the library table.

"I was just hanging out in inazuma, I bumped into him in a Cafe that's how I met him." You answered straight forward. "You?"

"We kinda used to be part of umm. I don't know how to explain it." Xiao spoke as he looked away not wanting to make eye contact.

"A group?" You asked as he nodded.

"Kind off."

"The yakshas. Right?"

"You know about them..?"

"I used to be friends with them." You smiled remembering the old times. "Bonanus, Menogias and Indarias.. right?" You looked at Xiao, as his eyes widened a little.

After a moment of silence you sighed as you turned your full body in his direction smiling brightly. "Lets change the topic, how's your wound?"

Xiao looked at you before speaking. "Fine, I guess."

"Glad it is!" You smiled at him shifting your attention to your books on the table.

"The talent comp results are soon." You decided to bring that up, as you picked your books putting them on your bag.

"I guess so.."

"Does it make you feel nervous?" You asked, as you zipped your bag putting it on the table. "I mean, yeah but... are you sure you could do it.. I mean, I kinda forced you so-"

Xiao looked at you with his usual spot face before shaking his head a bit. "No, I promissed you I'd do it and I will hand you the prize if you ever end up wining."