51!life's hard

It has been some minutes since your father gave you that electro delusion, and you still didn't know what to do with it.

A part of you opted for not using it at all, while the other told you to do so. Cause in the end, sooner or later it's gonna be discovered and you'll have no other way for gaining any elemental power. But the downsides of sneezhnayan delusions weren't something to take lightly.

But after all, you had a really good reason for using it. Even if it's gonna cause you some sanity in return.

I kinda want to make out with xiao-

Life was so easy when you had the power of elements by your side, what wasn't easy, was the fact that you had to use an electro delusion to get out of your temporary prison. Yeah Spoiler, you don't like electro.

The police might find you sooner or later, so you had to use the time in your hands to either hide or prove your innocence.

You knew that the reason for arresting you had NOTHING to do with your past in electric, it was probably a move of bosacious to try and gain some more time to complete the missing puzzles to his plan.

You absolutely had to stop him at any cost possible. but before that, you needed to do something first.

[ Xiao ]

Side.character
XIAO BBY I MISSES YOU SM HRU

Xiao
Who the heck is this.

Side.character
TF YOU MEAN WHOS THIS??? ITS ME Y/N

a wait shit this isn't my phone that's y u didn't recognize me lol

AHA SRY

I missed you

Xiao
Y/n?? Why aren't you using your own phone??

Side.character
Bc Life's hard and it's at my place

Xiao

You idiot. Where the fuck are you????

Side.charactee
Lol that's a looooong story

Xiao

Everyone thought you comited suicide

Idk Why would theyd even think of that in the first place.. but ig they did

Side.character
Oh

So that's what I am to yall huh

just sm fuxkinh siucidal

IT ISNT BC I SAID I LIKED DAZAI'S MIND SET THAT I WANNA KMS???

Xiao
I never said you were a 'fuxkinh siucidal'

Side.charactee
...

Xiao

And Who is dazai?

Side.character
A legend!

Anyways are u at home

Xiao
I am

Side.character
Cool! Is venti at home?