36!bro-sis 1/2

"Inform my son that I want to speak with him."

M/n L/n. A strong independent woman, who was also an electro vision wielder, she quite literally liked and always wanted to boss around other people when her husband's not around.

Oh, cheating too!

"Imediatly, madam."

Curently on a trip in fountain, she was having the time of her life with Fontaine men. They were literally her taste. Her French was fluent, and they say French is the language of love.

After a little moment, the same maid came holding the hand of a little boy who seemed to have no more than a year 'n a half, two years maximum.

"Merci, you can leave now."

The maid bowed slightly, before doing as M/n said, exiting her hotel room.

Her baby son looked at his mother with admiration, his eyes glowing in a magnificent lavender color, it reminded M/n of his dad.

"Reki dear, come here." His mother ordered, her cold tone not matching her smile at all, the small boy proceeded to obey his mother, as he reached out for her hand.

"I mean, you're basically 2 years old now. You'd understand right?" Giving him a cold smile, she twirled heslef as she sat on her bed. Her son could only tilt his head in confusion.

"You look just like your father." Her eyes became frozen cold, as she glare only intensified at her poor son, who didn't know what to do.

"I hope you'll forgive me for what I'm going to do." She paused, chuckling a bit, looking over her immense suitcases. "Not that I care anyways."

-

"I'm pregnant."

The white haired man with blue tips on it only glared at her before ordering the melusine to escort M/n, to the exit, not giving a shit about what's gonna happen to her.

"Vas te faire foutre, Neuvillette."

-

F/n came back from his buisness trip, to only find his beloved wife he pampered and cherished the most holding a baby in one arm, while the other held the hand of their son.

F/n was furious. But he let it slide.. on one condition

"Keep the baby, alone. Throw out the other one."

This was his condition, as he stared at his wife, giving her no other moment to talk before he cut her out.

"End of the discussion." He turned his back as he started to walk away from the three.

"B-but- that's our fucking biological son! This bitch here isn't! Heck it's even a girl???" M/n, devastated, let go of her son's hand while still holding her baby still, as she ran after her husband with teary eyes.

"Yeah, and?" F/n stopped on his track still, his back still facing her.

"Would you let go of your own son just to let some other's baby to take his place??? Fuck no! I'd rather I kill this on here!?!"

She yelled out of frustration, as F/n looked over his shoulder, with an eerie grin. It was pure of malice and hatred, M/n, flinched. Not daring to move a toe.

"End of the discussion."

-

It was cold outside.

So cold...

The ruelle of Fontaine were ruthless, even to a poor child.

Feverish forehead, shivering body, desesperate look on his facial features.