37!anger

it was late at night, just as you left your father on seen, you sneaked up from your window, not forgeting to do the 'cliche'd' move to put pillows under your cover to make it seem like you're sleeping.

taking a deep breath you looked back at the kamisato sibling's house they let you, you and thoma live here till you find an apartment. Secretly praying for no one to find you missing.

...

"where the fuck are you going." just as you were about to leave a hand sudently grabbed unto your shoulder making you turn around to meet the older kamisato with a clearly showing frown.

"Uhh"

c'mon think of a credible excuse............

"gonna buy food."

..lol.

"this late at night..."

"yeah."

SLAY yes! he belived you, only letting you go with a 'be careful on your way' you just gave him that signature smile of yours before walking away, to unfortunatly meet up with your father.

it surely took you some time to arrive at celestia hotel, but you did manage to find it. red carpets, guards, heck it was a luxurious place only rich people could aford that... yeah you were at the right place

Trying to enter right ahead wasn't a good idea since there was two buffed guards on each side, they surely wouldn't let a high school girl enter in the most luxurious hotel in the city.

Across from the hotel was a road with some benches, you should probably wait there to see if the guards would potentially switch up their shifts with two others, and take the opportunity to sneak up.

You looked for the time on your phone, and it was 11:38. Damn..

Fuck waiting, you went straight into the entrance only to for one guard to step infront of you blocking your path.

"Le me in, My dad lives here."

"Yeah sure."

... he didn't move a toe.

You could've just called your father for help here but your stubborn self would never.

"He's an important and a powerful man."

"Sure, and I'm princess bubble gum."

His sarcasm really made you angry but you wouldn't let it show. Putting your hands behind your back, you lifted one finger to use your pyro vision, activating it and creating a little fire at the too plants that were on each side of the entrance.

"What the- HEY!-"

The guards noticed the fire, not questioning its source but prioritizing to put out the fire rather than to deal with you, as they both ran on each way.

You 'safely' entered the hotel as you quickly made yourself unnoticed by sneaking up really carefully watching your steps amd your surroundings, that's until you bumped into what seemed like a butler, slim body, black hair, and somewhat red eyes.

Sebastian from Walmart-

"Where the fuck do you think your going young lady." The tall man grabbed your arm turning you around as he was looking at you suspiciously.

"Uuh-"

...

You sudently had an idea..

"Shh- I'm going to that one party with some of my friends, don't tell dad, he'll throw a tantrum! He always exaggerat things, that old man.."