[1x1]

This is Berk. It's twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. It located solidly on the meridian of misery.

Our village. In a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is brand new. We having fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets, which are a DIE for in my opinion. But, the only problem here are the pests.

Sheep graze on the grass, paying no mind to what was going on around them. The cool, night sky seemed full of safety and comfort as the stars twinkled in the atmosphere, no clouds to block them out. That is until two talons snatch one of the grazing sheep, the neighboring sheep not seeming to care as it took the others grazing spot.

You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have...

A young boy opened the door of a house he was stationed in, the soft candle light danced on his left side of his body.
He had hazelnut-brown hair which seemed to fall wherever it pleased. It wasn't very long, but it was somewhat thick.
His soft tan skin was dusted with freckles, most of them gathered on his cheek and nose while a few covered his hands.
His faded forest green long sleeve was accompanied by a thick fur vest which was matted and greasy from being poorly washed. His pants were a darker shade of forest green and his shoes were thick and furry.

He kept the door opened for a little longer, watching as Vikings and sheep ran past the house, yelling in terror and screaming demands and bleating in destress.

A young girl around his age was a few paces behind, her E/C eyes shot open in fear as she ran over to the boy. The two of them instantly closed the door as flames were shot at them. The fire seeped through the outside edges of the door, showing that the door was a bit too small for the doorframe. The two kids placed their backs on the door, seeming out of breath from the adrenaline.

"Dragons."

The sheep kept running for their lives as more fire was spewed out of the dragons mouth from behind. A group a Vikings running with them, keeping their eyes out for the dragons as they readied their weapons and shields.

Most people would leave. Not us. Sadly.

A different dragon grabbed ahold of one of the sheep before a nearby Viking grabbed ahold of the wooly livestock. The dragon paid no mind to him and kept flying.

We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues.

A dragon flew around Berk, his eyes covered by a man who was holding on from in front, hitting him with his hammer as they flew around. The dragon shook his head, the man slipping and falling off of the chunky beast he was attacking.

"Come on!" The girl cried, opening the door with the yelp as smoke poured into the house. The two teens started coughing, the girl grabbing the boys hand as they made their escape out of the burning house.

The boy looks around with a smile, the adrenaline kicking in once again as he takes charge and starts dragging the girl, causing her to yelp in surprise and try to keep up the pace.

My name is Hiccup. Great name, I know. But it's not the worst.

Hiccup stoped in his tracks as a man falls from the sky, landing right in front of him. The girl behind him bumped into his back, causing Hiccup to stumble forward. He tried to go to the right of the man before the man's axe pierced into the group, helping him up as he ran back into the fight. "For the love of Odin!" He muttered under his breath, going back to the original pathway he was taking still dragging the girl who was smiling softly.