[1x5]

"So why didn't you?" Hiccup thought out loud, grabbing one of the rocks that was attached on the rope that he cut from the Night Fury. He bounced the ball in his hand, looking around before stopping on you.

You turned and looked at Hiccup, walking next to him as he hopped over a fallen down tree. "You think the two left?" You asked, taking his hand as he helped you over the log.

The two of you started to walk again, just wondering around the woods in hopes to find something.

"I don't know..." He finally spoke. "Probably...What do you think?"

"I think they did." You crossed your arms. "I mean, they didn't seem injured or anything so they probably left like nothing happened."

Hiccup nodded, helping you over any fallen down tree or hole in the ground. You two kept the chatter to a minimum, just enjoying the silence after an exhausting day. "Thanks for saving me earlier." He finally spoke up. You gave him a look, a sly smirk crept on your lips. "It...it really means a lot that you have my back here." His face flared up, rubbing his neck awkwardly as he glanced at you.

You smiled, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Of course I have your back!" You beamed, gently shaking him as you spoke. "You're my best friend, besides Astrid, but you're my favorite."

A smile crept onto his lips, placing his arm underneath yours that wrapped around him. The two of you continued to walk like that; side by side with an arm wrapped one another. After a while of walking the two of you came across a ravine.

Letting go of the brunette, you peered over the edge of the cliff, looking down at what was inside. "Seems nice." You looked back to Hiccup who was standing by the entrance. "Wanna explore?"

He turned his attention onto you, nodding with a smile as he held his hand out for you to take. "After you, m'lady." He teased, allowing you to enter the ravine first.

You laughed as you climbed over rocks and ducked under roots, eventually getting out of the enclosed walkway. Your eyes sparkled as you looked around in amazement, sighing when Hiccup joined you on your left. "It sure is beautiful."

"Tell me about it." He chuckled. He looked around once more, noticing nothing too interesting. "We should keep moving; see if we can find anyth-" He looked down on the rock the two of you were standing on, seeing some scales trailing down the rocks. He bent down, grabbing one of the scales before picking up a bright F/C scale and showing it to you.

You took the scale from his hand, playing with it in your hands. Just as you were going to open your mouth, two shadows flew passed Hiccup and you, causing both of you to stumble back.

Hiccup scooted back, his body pressed against the rock wall. The two of you shared a look when you crouched next to him.

The Night Fury scratched at the wall, trying to get up. It cried and roared at the other dragon, gliding over the pond and landing on the other side. The dragon huffed, following the Night Fury and landing next to it, cooing softly before the Night Fury snapped slightly.

Hiccup watched in awe, jumping down to a lower rock before turning around and holding his arms out for you.

You gulped, nervously sliding down and tripping over a root. You let out a gasp, falling into Hiccups arms as he helped you stand up. "Thank you." You breathed, your heart still racing.