[1x8]

"Today is about team work!" Gobber called out to the seven of you, watching as you all held onto your pails of water as the green smoke flooded the arena.
Everyone got into groups of two-minus one group. Snotlout and Tuff were paired, Hiccup and Fishlegs were partnered and Astrid, Ruff and you were grouped up. "Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which."

You back was pressed against Ruff and Astrid's backs, the three of you looking around for the two headed dragon.

"Don't worry girl, we got you." Ruff reassured you in a whisper, pointing to your wound with her head.

"I'm surprised you're still coming." Astrid butted in. "You just don't know when to give up, huh."

You smiled, chuckling softly. "I've lived with you since we were six, Astrid, I've adapted to how you do things." You heard Ruff 'aww' at the remark, making you and Astrid giggle softly.

The three of you steadily walked around in the smoke, gasping when you heard Snotlout shout, "There!" Before the three of you were drenched in water.

"Hey! It's us, idiots." Ruff barked, glaring at both of them.

"Your butts are getting bigger." Tuff casually stated. "We thought you were a dragon."

Snotlout immediately flashed a worried smile to Astrid and you. "Not that there's anything wrong with a dragon-esque figure--" He joked, eyes going wide as Astrid punched him in the face. "Ow!"

Tuff laughs, throwing her bucket at her brother who fell on his back. She immediately stopped laughing when he was dragged away from your sights, letting out a scream.

"Wait." Astrid held her arm out, looking around for the dragons.

The three of you fell on your backs as well the Zippleback tail knocking you over from behind.

You bucket went flying back, the water slipping everywhere. You screamed when Tuff emerged from the smoke, running over his sister as he used her to push himself forward, knocking her helmet off.

"OH, I'M HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!" He screamed, passing Hiccup and Fishlegs.

"Chances of survival are dwindling into single-digits now." Fishlegs told Hiccup, gulping as he gripped his bucket.

One of the Zippleback heads emerged out of the smoke, slithering towards the two boys. Fishlegs threw his water onto the head, only for it to be the wrong head.

"Oh. Wrong head." He chuckled nervously. He screamed at the Zippleback head spewed more gas onto him, running away and leaving Hiccup.

"FISHLEGS!" Gobber cried, watching the boy run away.

The gas spitting dragon head looked at Hiccup, the sparking spitting head eyeing down Hiccup as well.

"Now, Hiccup!" Gobber told the boy.

Hiccup threw the water but missed as the heads got too high for him to throw up too. "Oh, come on!" He whined. Both heads pounced at the teen, making Gobber call out for him again.