[1x7]

"Should we even be doing this?!" You gulped, holding a raw fish in your hand. You looked over Hiccup's shoulder, fining a different way to enter the ravine.

Hiccup turned his head over his shoulder, glancing at you as he did so. "They can't and won't leave, and they can't even get their own food!" He exclaimed with a sigh at the end. "It's the least we can do.." He walked forward, hiding behind his shield before peeking over the top of it, making sure the coast was clear. He tossed his fish over, waiting for the Night Fury to take it.

"I don't-"

"Shh!"

When no dragons appeared, he continued to walk before the shield got wedged between the two rocks. With a groan, he crawled underneath, trying to move the shield out of your way by to no avail. "Sorry." He apologized.

Following his action, you went underneath the shield, being careful to not put pressure on your left arm. "You don't need to apologize, Hiccup." You smiled warmly.

You watched as he picked up the fish from the grass, walking one way while you walked another way, both of you looking around for the dragons.

You stopped in your tracks, opening your mouth as you turned to face the brunette before gasping. "Hicc-" You yelled, making your way to his aid. You yelped, falling over when the Night Nadder dropped in front of you, tail up as it was ready to launch its spikes at you.

Your eyes went wide as you backed away from the dragon, hissing in pain when you put too much pressure on your left arm.

The dragon perked up slightly at your reaction, taking once step back.

Slowly, you got back on your feet, holding your free hand close to your body while holding the fish out to the dragon. You looked around the Night Nadder and saw Hiccup giving the Night Fury the fish as it basically swallowed it whole. "Y-you want the fish?" You breathed out, fluttering your eyes as your knees buckled. "You hungry?"

The Nadder creeped to you with a toothy smile, your eyes locking as it gently took the fish from you before eating it. Once it was done, it cooed to you as it made its way to you, sniffing you from a distance.

"I don't have any more!" You backed up, eventually leaning on a rock that you bumped into. "I'll bring more next time!"

The Nadder flashed a lopsided smile, turning to look at the Night Fury. It roared and cooed to the other dragon, causing the Night Fury to stop making its way to Hiccup to snap and coo in response.

You and Hiccup made eye contact from afar, Hiccup giving you a thumbs up which you returned with a grin.

You recoiled in discomfort, watching as the Night Fury regurgitated the fish Hiccup gave, letting it drop in the boys lap. Your body stiffened when the Night Nadder looked at you, tilting its head to the side. "I-I'm okay." You stuttered out, not wanting to eat raw fish.

The Night Nadder then curled up near you, watching the two with you.

You smiled, slowly reaching out to touch it before it hissed, spikes flaring up and its upper lip curled up. You immediately pulled your hand away which made it relax again. "Poor Hiccup." You gigged, watching as he took a bite out of the raw fish, making you cringe at how gross it was.