[1x9]

The next morning, the ships returned. There were less ships that came in, most of them broken down due to the dragons.

The people that stayed behind helped the Vikings get out of the ships.

"Well, I trust you found the nest at least?" Gobber asked when he saw Stoick walking past.

"Not even close." Stoick snapped.

"Ah. Excellent." The blond sighed, following the red head.

"I hope you had a little more success than me." Stoick called back, looking to his left when Gobber joined him.

"Well, if by success, you mean that your parenting troubles are over with, then..." Gobber grabbed Stoick's basket, pausing which caused them to stop walking for a brief moment "Yes."

"Congratulations, Stoick! Everyone is so relieved!"

"Out with the old and in with the new, right?!"

"No one will miss those old nuisances!"

"The village is throwing a party to celebrate!"

The chief looked at his friend, eyes vast and his jaw slightly opened. "They're gone?" He asked, uncertainty in his voice.

"Yeah... most afternoons."
Gobber started, walking off as the red head followed. "But who can blame them? I mean the life of a celebrity's very rough. Neither can barely walk through the village without being swarmed by their new fans."

Stoick grabbed Gobber by the shoulder, making him look back. "Hiccup? Hiccup and Y/N?" His voice cracked slightly.

"Who would've thought, eh? They have this way with the beasts." Gobber smiled brightly.

•••

You sighed, closing your eyes as the wind hit your face harshly. You smiled lovingly at D/N who chirped with excitement, looking over at Hiccup and Toothless with a gummy smile, her tongue sticking out slightly.

"You exited?!" Hiccup called out, palms clammy as he wiped them on his vest.

You nodded, smiling brightly at the teen to your left. "Very!! Are you?" You called back.

"You can say that!" He rolled his neck, making you laugh slightly. "Okay there, bud, we're gonna take this nice and slow. Here we go. Here we go...position three, no, four." He glanced back, adjusting his foot to make the tail fin open up.

Toothless let out a rumble, side eyeing D/N as she acted like a bat straight out of hell.

The two dragons turned in sync, D/N slightly above Toothless during the turn.

Hiccup looked at the equipment he made, making sure it was working and nothing seemed broken which would send them straight into the ocean below them. "Alright, it's go time. It's go time." He sighed, holding his breath as he made eye contact with you.

Toothless started to dive, D/N following shortly behind, the two roaring as the fell closer to the ocean.

"Come on, buddy, come on, buddy!" Hiccup cheered, laughing as the two dragons 'danced' together just above the ocean.