[1x14]

"Awe, who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?!" Hilda placed her hands on her knees, smiling brightly at D/N who stuck her tongue out while jumping around playfully. "You are! Yes, you are!" She laughed as D/N licked the side of her face.

"D/N, that doesn't wash out!" You chuckled, tossing her some fish to keep her busy. You smiled nervously, fiddling with your fingers as you looked around Berk, Hilda joining your side. "You think Hiccup's gonna like this?"

Hilda placed a hand on your shoulder, watching as Vikings played with their new dragons. "I know he will."

"So." Sam flipped through the dragon manual, stopping once he stood next to you. "No information on the Night Nadders. Care to fix that?" He tossed you the book, smiling brightly at you before petting D/N.

"Eh, I will later." You shrugged, handing the book to Hilda when she joined Astrid's side, the two walking off and leaving Sam and you.

"Come on, guys, get ready! Hold on tight! Here we go!" You heard Snotlout cheer, making you laugh. You watched as he flew around Berk, new dragon riders behind him.

The Vikings laughed with one another, slowly getting the hang of flying around.

Smiling brightly, you cupped your hands over your mouth. "NEED HELP, LOUT?"

"IM A-OKAY!" He laughed, waving at you and your father as he passed by.

"Heya, Y/N!"

"How are you going on this fine day?"

"You should join us!"

Sam looked at you, a small smirk on his face. "Quite popular, young lady."

You chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the nape of your neck. "Always have, always will."

He laughed loudly, punching you gently on the shoulder. "That's my girl!"

"Hey, look! It's Hiccup!" Someone called out, making your eyes go wide.

You watched as people ran by, all making their way to the chiefs house. Snapping out of your gaze, you noticed Astrid in front of you, offering a hand.

"Come on!" She laughed, pulling you along when you took her offer.

"Hiccup, how you doin' mate?"

"It's great to see you up and about."

"Turns out all we needed was a little more of..." Stoick turned to his son, gesturing to all of him. "This."

"You just gestured to all of me." Hiccup breathed out in shock.

"Well, most of you." Gobber interrupted, pointing to his new, prosthetic leg. "That bit's my handiwork. With a little "Hiccup Flair" thrown in. You think it'll do?"

"I might make a few tweaks with Y/N." He joked, making the group laugh and chuckle. "Speaking of which, where is-"

You made your way through the small crowd, walking up to Hiccup before punching him in the bicep. "That's for scaring me half to death." You sighed, your eyes watering slightly.

Hiccup turned to look at you, eyes wide as he rubbed the spot you punched. "What, so now you're turning into an actual Hofferson? Are you gonna punch me every time I scare you cause..."

You rolled your eyes playfully, cutting him off by throwing your arms around his neck and kissing him.

The crowd 'ooo'ed softly at the sight, happy for both of you.

When you pulled away, you giggled at his dorky smile, his cheeks bright red.

"...I could get used to this." He grinned, making you chuckle. He glanced at Astrid who nodded, making him wrap an arm around your waist before pulling you in again, smiling against your lips.

When you both pulled away, Gobber handed the boy some new flying gear. "Welcome home."

Hiccup smiled, looking at the door
when creaked open.

"Night Fury! Get down!"

Toothless jumped on we the ground, pushing some of the people down and onto the pavement.

"Night Nadder over head!"

Everyone laughed as Toothless sat in front of the two of you, cooing softly when D/N joined his side.

Hiccup out the equipment onto Toothless, with your help as you buckled the saddle around the dragon.

He got on Toothless, slipping his prothetic into place, testing it out before glancing over to you. He laughed as D/N and Toothless jumped around, excited to try the new equipment. "You ready?" He asked, getting a huff in agreement from Toothless.

This... is Berk. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Both D/N and Toothless shot off, the two gliding by one another as Hiccup and you cheered.

All of the food that grows here is tough, tasteless, and...not very appealing at times.

As you and Hiccup flew around, Astrid joined in on Stormfly, the three of you diving and zooming past people.

The people that grow here are even more so, besides, Y/N Helvig-Hofferson.

Awe, you!

Fishlegs joined in on Meatlug, laughing as he flew around.

The only upsides are the pets. While other places have...ponies or parrots, we have...

The twins and Snotlout joined in. Snotlout on Hookfang and the twins on Barf and Belch. Everyone laughed, watching as you and Hiccup shot up in the air.

"Atta girl!" You cheered, smiling as the two dragons twirled together.

Dragons!