🇮🇹ᴜɴᴏ🇮🇹

Scene: Outside De-Sinclair Château

Kalianna exits her home, walking to the mailbox on the entrance gate to get the mail as Tikki was in her purse, happily munching on a chocolate croissant.

"I'm so glad it's the weekend Tikki. I can't handle seeing Lila, Chloé, OR Jocelyn for more than a week." Kalianna commented as she walked.

"At least you have Giselle and your friends to hang out with so you don't interact with them. Plus, Adrien is there too." Tikki replied back, finishing her croissant.

Kalianana gave a nod and arrived at the mailbox. She opened it and pulled out the mail before closing it up. She looked through the mail as she made her way back to the house.

"Let's see... Oh look, I can win a free cell phone, if I sign up for a ten year plan! Junk. Coupons. Oh, wait," Kalianna said, pausing in her tracks, stumbling upon a envelope.

Tikki looked down at the mail and saw a black fancy envelope with gold details with Kalianna's name written in perfect calligraphy.

"I hope it's not a creepy fan letter or something." Kalianna muttered.

This causes Tikki to shudder.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Inside De-Sinclair Château; Dining/Living Room.

Kalianna entered and saw Vanita and Darius watching TV, or more importantly, the series Stranger Things.

"I knew it! I knew he was gay from the start!" Vanita yells, pointing at the character Will as he exited the school in a strutting manner with Maya by his side.

"Calm down honey!" Darius says to his wife.

"Mom, dad," Kalianna calls to them, setting the male aside except for the luxurious envelope. "Pause the TV for a second."

"Sure, Pumpkin," Darius pauses the TV and Kalianna sits between him and Vanita.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Vanita asked, curious. "Did you change your mind about staying with us for the week?" She grows worried.

"No, that's not it at all. I got this letter in the mail, but I'm honestly afraid to open it." Kalianna replied back nervously.

Her parents looked at the letter, then at each other before they placed a comforting hand on both of her shoulders.

"It's okay Pumpkin. If there's anything bad in that envelope, your mom and I will be there to protect you." Darius assures.

Kalianna smiled at his words and looked down at the envelope She opened it and pulled out the letter, folding it before she began to read.

'Ciao (Hello), Miss Kalianna De-Sinclair! We have caught wind of you becoming the newest teen supermodel. As a congratulations, we have decided to invite you to our fashion show in Milan regarding our recent Dolce & Gabbana fashion collection!

The fashion show will be held at Duomo di Milano, a cathedral in Milan, this week Sunday, you and your family will have free VIP passes to the best seats in the fashion show, including first-class tickets to Milan and also first-class tickets back, there is also an extra pass and ticket for an acquaintance you'd like to bring.

You and your family will be staying at Four Seasons Hotel Milano, a five-star hotel, and a car will escort you to the fashion show. You'll be staying for precisely four days.

We do hope you'll enjoy your stay in Milan, and it'll be an honor seeing the brand new supermodel at our fashion show. - Con amore (With love), Stefano Gabbana & Domenico Dolce.'

Kalianna stared in awe before handing the letter to her parents as she checked inside the envelope. Inside sat four VIP tickets, along with plane tickets. She pulled them out, and indeed, four plane tickets were for the trip to Milan, Italy, and the other four were for the return trip!

Darius and Vanita's eyes got bigger and bigger as they had re-read the letter while Kalianna handed them two plane tickets each and VIP passes. They both cheered and started jumping around together like little giggles, causing Kalianna to giggle.

The noirette then looked down at the other two plane tickets and VIP passes, wondering who to give the last one too.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

While the Kwamis fly around, Kalianna is on her bed with the envelope beside her. She texted her friends Giselle, Maya, Aurore, Mireille, Marinette, and Zoé if they wanted to accompany her to Milan, and she was now waiting for their replies.

Just then she got a message from Giselle and she began reading.

My BFF 😇

Sorry Kali, I would love to go but I can't. I'm gonna record a music video in two days and I can't reschedule it 😭

Kalianna sighed before she got replies back from her other friends too.

Aurore, Mireille, and Zoé had been invited to watch Giselle's music video recording, Marinette couldn't go either cause her Great Uncle would be coming to visit for the week and she wanted to spend time with him, and Maya needed to voice act for her character for the cartoon show Lego Monkie Kid.

Sighing again, Kalianna leaned back against the pillows of her bed, when her phone dinged. Looking down, Kalianna saw a new text from Giselle.

My BFF 😇

Why not ask Adrien? I heard he has a free week 😉

Kalianna stared at the text and rolled her eyes.

She knew Giselle was trying to set her and Adrien up to spend time together. She also knew for a fact that Adrien's father would flat out refuse to let his son go anywhere with her, let alone out of the city, especially after how she disrespected him at her celebration party.

However, she just knew he'd allow Lila to go with Adrien to Milan if the liar was in her place.

The porcelain-skinned Korean couldn't understand HOW Lila had been able to get on Mr. Agreste's good side or even convince him to let her start modeling with Adrien.

She honestly doesn't even think the fashion designer has a good side!

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head, and a mischievous smile crept onto her face.

Word Count: 1,046

(Sukura41: To anyone is confused because Kalianna has her own house now, she is just staying over at her parent's house for the week.)