🇮🇹ᴅɪᴄɪᴏᴛᴛᴏ🇮🇹

Scene: Palazzo Parigi Hotel & Grand Spa

Scene: Palazzo Parigi Hotel & Grand Spa. Chloé's Room.

Chloé could not believe what she was seeing as she scrolled through the internet. It had only been one day since the fashion show, and she was already the laughing stock of the internet!

There were meme GIFS of her!

One was about Kalianna backhanding her with a jiggly font below that was saying, 'Smack a b1tch!', another was of her flying off the carpet, a next one was her crashing into the food table and then colliding with the chocolate fountain at the fashion show!

"Ridiculous! Utterlyyyy ridiculous!!!!" Chloé screams.

She was obviously blaming Kalianna for her becoming an internet meme, even though it was her own fault for trying to attack the amber-eyed supermodel.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NO LONGER INVITED TO ANY OF YOUR FASHION SHOWS?!" Audrey's roaring voice shook the whole hotel.

Chloé nearly dropped her phone, but she quickly caught it and she got up from the couch.

Scene: Hotel Living Room.

Chloé walks in to find her mom angrily pacing back and forth, holding her phone to her ear.

"Are you serious Domenico? All because my embarrassment of a daughter made a small scene at your and Stefano's fashion show?!" Audrey shrieks.

"It wasn't just a small scene, Audrey! Your daughter attacked Kalianna ON the runway as she was modeling Stefano's dress. He worked fifteen hours on that piece. If Chloé had managed to rip that dress, YOU would've had to pay the damages for it." Domenico explains.

"So what? I'm rich and the Queen of Fashion. You act as if this is a big deal." Audrey says.

"It is to me and Stefano. I'm sorry, Audrey, but you're no longer invited to our fashion shows. Arrivederci (Goodbye)."

"Domenico! Domenico, don't you hang up on me!" Audrey demands.

However, Domenico hung up anyway.

"DOMENICO! You a$$hole!!" Audrey curses, throwing her phone to the floor. "How dare you hang up on me? I'm more famous than you!!"

As her mom continued to call Domenico all sorts of expletives, Chloé's phone suddenly pinged with a notification. She viewed it and saw a Facebook picture on Adrien's account.

The photo was of the said blonde with Kalianna and Gorilla. Both of them except the bodyguard were smiling; they appeared to be in a restaurant.

@Adrien.Agreste.Brand. ✔

Me, Kalianna, and my bodyguard are at Vero Sapore Greco for lunch! It's a Greek restaurant and the food is really good! 😁