🇮🇹ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ🇮🇹

Scene: Paris

Scene: Paris.

After Kalianna and Adrien had returned from Milan, everything was pretty much normal, aside from Shadow Moth's Akuma attacks.

Kalianna found out that the surprise Stefano and Domenico left for her was actually their phone numbers! So now, she had two of the biggest fashion designers in her phone contacts!

At Collége Françoise Dupont, Chloé hadn't shown up to school for a week. She was embarrassed as she was known as the meme chocolate fountain girl everywhere.

Lila's life wasn't any better. On the street, she'd get food thrown at her as people called her a p£rvert, and her social life was absolutely terrible online. Adrien's fangirls were coming down on her without any mercy, so much so that she had to go private on Facebook.

Then, she finally had enough.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila sniffles, her eyes holding crocodile tears in them, and her phone was recording her on Instagram live. Comments were pouring in, some telling her not to cry, most of them encouraging her to cry more because she know what she did.

"I'm so SICK and TIRED of you all calling me a s£xual offender when I'm clearly not! I didn't mol£st my classmate Marinette Dupain-Cheng's boyfriend! Please, I'm feeling depressed every passing day and one day I feel like I'm gonna get pushed to the edge." Lila sniffles, wiping the snot from her nose as crocodile tears fell from her eyes.

Judging by the sympathetic and apologizing comments, her fake teary act was working.

Lila whimpers. "I-I didn't do anything. Please, stop bullying me, I didn't do anything." She whimpers, covering her face, sobbing.

She lays down in her bed, continuing to sob while she was still on live.

She hid her face away so the camera couldn't see that she was trying not to laugh instead of crying.

Just then Ms. Rossi burst into the room. "Lila!" She rushes to her daughter's side. "Lila, I saw what's been going on, I'm so sorry you're going through this," She wraps her daughter in a tight hug.

"I just want them to stop mom," Lila sniffles, sobbing in her mother's shoulder.

"I know sweetheart, I know." Ms. Rossi pats the scarlet brunette's back.

The comments on the Instagram live turned from negative to empathetic. While several were still calling Lila a s£xual offender and that Lila's tears were fake, the majority were on her side, saying they were sorry for making her feel su1cidal and depressed.

(Sukura41: This b1tch is completely heartless...)

However, they could not see Lila's face, and if they could've, they would've seen that she was smirking in her mother's shoulder.