🇮🇹ᴛʀᴇ🇮🇹

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Kalianna yawned lightly as she walked up the school steps. She spotted Adrien and Hiro by the staircase talking with each other just then.

Hiro was showing Adrien his camera, clearly showing the blonde new pictures he took. A few of them were of Giselle.

Kalianna smiled slightly before she walked over to her friends, who were lounging by a bench.

Giselle was the first to notice her. "Hey, morning." She greeted her.

"Good morning." Kalianna replied back.

"So...?" Giselle asked, tilting her head, looking at the noirette expectantly.

Kalianna raised an eyebrow. She fully knew what Giselle was talking about, but she decided to act clueless. "So what?"

The amber-eyed designer held back her laughter when she saw the pouts appear on each of the girls' displeased faces.

"Come on, you know what she's talking about. She told all of us yesterday." Marinette spoke up.

Kalianna looked at the bluenette and calmly shrugged. "I honestly don't know what you're talking about."

The girls then began to glare at her, causing Kalianna to lose her composure and she began to smile a little. The girls noticed this and glared even harder.

"Stop messing with us, you know what we mean!" Giselle shouted in annoyance.

Kalianna blinks innocently. "Nope, I don't."

Giselle scowls, then smirks. "Ladies, it's punishment time!"

"Huh? Punishment time? What?" Kalianna was confused. "This isn't Danganronpa- AHHH!" She screeches as the girls lunge at her, attacking her sides with tickles. She began laughing hard at this. "Stop!! Enough!!!" She yells through her laughter. "Stop! Stop! I'm sorry! Eeeeee!!"

The commotion caught the attention of the other students in the courtyard. The ones who hated Kalianna rolled their eyes at her and her friends' childishness, while the ones who did like Kalianna giggled.

Meanwhile, Hiro and Adrien also looked over at the girls and couldn't help but smile a little.

Adrien blushes and laughs quietly as he finds Kalianna's laughter contagious.

"So, you never called me back yesterday." Hiro said, turning to his best friend.

"Oh, right, sorry. My father told me Kalianna got invited to this exclusive Dolce and Gabbana fashion show in Milan. He said that she came to my house and managed to convince him to have me join her and her parents on the trip." Adrien explains to the Tsurugi boy.

"Cool, and where are you staying?" Hiro asked.

"At the Milan Four Seasons Hotel. I'm leaving this Saturday." Adrien replies.

"Hiro! Adrien! Help!!" Kalianna's shout was heard.

Both boys looked to see the girls chasing Kalianna around the courtyard as she had managed to escape their grasps.

"Sorry, Kalianna, but you're on your own!" Hiro called back to her.

"Jerk!" Kalianna shouted out back as she kept running.

Adrien and Hiro turned to each other and laughed.

The two failed to notice Chloé and Sabrina standing on the second floor. They duo had overheard their conversation.

"That harpy is going to Italy with Adrien? How dare she?!" Chloé shrieks, clenching her hands.

The blonde was boiling mad at the thought of her childhood friend spending time with Kalianna; especially in Milan!

She was NOT gonna let that happen.

Meanwhile, Kalianna had finally decided to stop running and turned to face her friends, who were slowly advancing on her.

"Girls, I give up, please!" She backs away. "Stop, I don't wanna get tickled-!" She suddenly bumped into someone from behind her.

"Ow!" The person cries out.

"Omg!" Kalianna spun to face the person. "I am so-" She stopped when she identified the person.

Not surprisingly, it was Lila. She was holding her shoulder, rubbing it. Jocelyn was behind her.

"Watch where you're going you klutzy b1tch." Jocelyn glares at Kalianna.

"It's okay Joce, I'm fine," Lila fake winces. "O-Ow, Kalianna, I think you fractured my arm!"

Kalianna rolls her eyes as her friends, with serious expressions, came up behind her. "Oh please, Lila, I didn't even bump into you that hard, stop overreacting."

"She's not overreacting, you might've literally hurt her!" Jocelyn shouts at the noirette, then scoffs, looking at Lila with disgust. "And you, why do you always have to be so sensitive to everything? It's literally starting to get annoying."

"Do you ever stop saying literally?" Marinette inquires, looking at the ex-TikToker with narrowed eyes.

"Shut up, Dupain-Cheng, don't think because you got a boyfriend now, you can talk to me however you want." Jocelyn retorts.

Lila gasps. "Boyfriend? Marinette, you have a boyfriend? Who is he? Is he a classmate of ours?"

"First of all, that's offensive, you don't even know if it's a girl. But I guess your small mind wouldn't understand LGBTQ culture anyway." Giselle insults the Rossi girl.

Lila shoots her a quick glare before she pouted. "Giselle, what do you mean? Of course I know LQTB."

The girls gawked at her before they instantly burst out laughing, confusing the spiteful vixen.

"Did I say something funny?" She asks.

"Yes, you idiot! You said it wrong!" Jocelyn shouts at her. "It's LBTQ."

The girls started laughing harder.

"It's LGBTQ, you two said it wrong!" Zoé informed through her chortling.

(Sukura41: You would know all about LGBTQ, wouldn't you Zoé? 😏)

"Argh, WHATEVER! We don't need this from a gang of losers!" Jocelyn then grabs Lila's wrist, dragging her away.

The girls continued to laugh after them at their stupidity of not being able to say LGBTQ correctly.

Word Count: 911