🇮🇹ꜱᴇᴅɪᴄɪ🇮🇹

Scene: De-Sinclair Escort Limo

After the fashion show was over, the De-Sinclairs, Adrien, and his bodyguard were now in the vehicle being escorted back to their hotel.

Darius is laughing as he recalls the embarrassing moment that happened with Chloé. "D-Did you see how she crashed into the food table and then rolled into the chocolate fountain?" He asked his wife before wheezing.

Vanita smiles and shakes her head. "Yes, everyone saw, honey."

Darius continues to laugh-wheeze, putting a hand to his face, tears coming out of his eyes.

Kalianna giggles at her father's behavior, and Adrien joins her.

He did find Chloé landing in that chocolate fountain funny.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Four Seasons Hotel Milano. Chloé's Bathroom.

Chloé is soaking in her bathtub, scrubbing out her hair from chocolate. Audrey is pacing back and forth while she scolds her daughter.

"I just can't BELIEVE you embarrassed me like that! You were a complete embarrassment! And that chocolate fountain incident was even worse!!"

Chloé winces at her mother's shrill voice. "I'm sorry mom, but De-Sinclair got on my nerves when she came out with that dress! I had to put her in her place."

"And instead, SHE put YOU in your place! Argh," Audrey puts her hand to her forehead, shaking her head. "I don't know why I decided to bring you along. Tomorrow, we're leaving this hotel and I'm checking into another one."

"What?!" Chloé's eyes widened. "But mom-!"

"I don't want to hear it. The press are likely to find out where we stay because of you." Audrey then stormed out of the bathroom.

Chloé growled and splashed the soap water with her hands like a child.

"Kalianna De-Sinclair!! This is all your fault!!!"

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Presidential Suite. Kalianna's Room. Evening.

Kalianna is laying on her bed, talking to her best friend, explaining what happened at the fashion show.

"No way! That b1tch actually came onto the runway while you were modeling and tried to rip the dress off you?!" Giselle shrieks over the phone.

"Uh-huh." Kalianna replies.

"And then you shoved her and she went flying into a chocolate fountain?!" Giselle shouts.

"Yep." Kalianna answers, popping the p.

"That. Is. Hilarious!!" Giselle starts laughing.

Kalianna chuckles lightly. "Yeah, it was, it'll probably be on YouTube by tomorrow so keep a look out."