🇮🇹ᴄɪɴQᴜᴇ🇮🇹

Scene: Plane

Scene: Plane. First-Class.

It was now Saturday, and Kalianna was in the plane with her parents, Adrien, and his bodyguard as they were flying to Milan.

The noirette had airpods in her since she was listening to music from her phone.

Adrien sat next to her, reading an Allure magazine that had her photos on them.

Kalianna looked over at her parents and saw them cuddling with one another, sharing kisses here and there.

"Ew," She scrunches up her face, not used to seeing her parents act so lovey-dovey.

Adrien looks at her, then looks to see what she's looking at and chuckles. "Your parents sure are very affectionate." He commented.

"That's one way to put it." Kalianna replied back, still looking at her parents with a sour look.

Adrien chuckled at that.

"Attention, all passengers, we will be arriving soon in Milan, Italy." The male voice on the intercom informs.

Kalianna sighs with relief. "Finally, I can't wait to see Milan." She gasps when Adrien's grabs her hand.

"And I can't wait to see the sights with you." The blonde smiles at her.

This causes her to blush.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Audrey Bourgeois's Private Jet.

While Audrey is busy on her phone, Chloé is looking out the window of the plane with a smirk.

She couldn't wait to see the look on Kalianna's face when she saw that she was in Milan too and staying at the same hotel she was staying in.

"Aren't you glad we're going to Milan, mom?" Chloé asked her mother.

"Yes, but I don't understand why you insisted for us to stay at that dastardly Four Seasons Hotel. We could've stayed somewhere more ritzy." Audrey says, smoothing down her blonde bob.

"Ugh, no mom, I want us to go there because that's where that b1tch Kalianna and Adrien are staying! And even though Adrikins and I aren't on good terms, that doesn't give him a right to move on to replacing me with De-Sinclair!" Chloé ranted.

"Whatever you say, Chloé." Audrey responds in a bored tone, focused on her phone.

Just then Chloé's phone began to ring from her purse. "Ugh, who the he11 is calling me?" She gets out her phone and sees the caller is Sabrina. She rolls her eyes, but answers the call. "What do you want, Sabrina?"

"I came to see you today, but your butler said you left for Italy. Why didn't you tell me?" Sabrina questioned, feeling a bit hurt.

"For what? So you could beg to come too? No way! I'm on a mission to stop Kalianna and Adrien from being together." Chloé says.

"Huh? Why?" Sabrina asked.

"Because they're going to Milan too, airhead! So I had to follow them to stop that slvt from seducing my childhood friend!" Chloé replies.

"Chloé, don't you think you're going a bit too far with this?" Sabrina probed hesitantly.

"You have no right to question me, Sabrina. Remember your place or I'll make you." Chloé then hung up. "Ugh, that dingbat is always getting in my business." She puts her phone back in her purse.

Scene: Paris. Outside Le Grand Paris Hotel.

Sabrina is at the entrance, looking at her phone solemnly. She sighs and starts walking away from the hotel.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Plane; First-Class.

Kalianna and Adrien are now slow dancing together by a window. One of Kalianna's airpods are in the latter's ear while the other is in the former's ear. They are both listening to the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"This was such a good idea." Kalianna broke the comfortable silence between them.

"You came up with it, so of course it is." Adrien quipped.

The two teens laughed quietly.

"I... I really love you... Adrien." Kalianna admitted timidly.

"I love you two." Adrien responded, kissing her forehead and bringing her closer to him by her waist.

The amber-eyed supermodel squeezes her arms around his neck and puts her head on his shoulder.

Gorilla watches with a mouth-closed smile as they continued to slow dance together.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Scene: Malpensa Airport.

After a few more minutes, the plane finally touched down at the Malpensa Airport.

The two teens and three adults grabbed their luggage, followed the rest of the passengers off the plane, and made their way to the gates.

As they exited, they found a black and gold limousine waiting for them outside the airport.

The driver for the limo put their bags in the trunk, and then the group climbed into the vehicle.

Darius shot Adrien a wary look as he sat next to Kalianna, holding her hand, which the Agreste boy noticed.

He scratched the back of his neck and looked away from the lawyer out the window, a bead of sweat falling down the side of his face.

Word Count: 813