🇮🇹ɴᴏᴠᴇ🇮🇹

Scene: Giacomo Caffè

Kalianna sat in the quaint cafe with Adrien and his bodyguard around a table by a window

Kalianna sat in the quaint cafe with Adrien and his bodyguard around a table by a window. They were taking a break from sight seeing.

Kalianna smiled at the pictures she took on her phone. Adrien sniffled as he blew his nose into a tissue, causing Kalianna to giggle a little bit.

After she had taken a selfie in the square, in front of the Duomo, a pigeon had landed on Adrien's head, causing his allergies to act up.

The noirette felt bad for the poor blonde, but also found it a little amusing.

Adrien heard her giggle and shot her and annoyed glare.

She just smiled innocently, which caused him to smile back. She knew he couldn't stay mad at her for long.

"So, where do you wanna to go next?" She asked, taking a sip of her macchiato.

"A museum would be good." Adrien replies, taking off a piece of his pistachio croissant with his fork and eating it.

"It's him again!" A male voice exclaims just then.

Kalianna turned to see a boy dressed in Steampunk attire with a top hat smoothly entering the café as several costumers chattered excitedly.

"Do a magic trick Leon!" A woman urges.

The male bartender dims the lights, and the boy puts a finger to his lips, immediately quieting everyone.

Kalianna observed the boy named Leon's facial features.

He was a very handsome young man, he appeared to be a bit older than her and Adrien.

Leon suddenly held out his hand towards a chair, and the object came sliding over on its own.

Kalianna and Adrien gasped at this, but no on else did. It seems as if they were used to it.

Leon sat down on the chair, hanging his arms over it. Then, he pointed his fingerless gloved finger at Kalianna.

Confused, the noirette pointed at herself. "M-Me?"