🇮🇹Qᴜɪɴᴅɪᴄɪ🇮🇹

(Sukura41: Chloé finna go overboard

(Sukura41: Chloé finna go overboard. 😬)

Scene: VIP Lounge.

"What is taking Kalianna so long? She's missing out on these wonderful fashion pieces!" Vanita exclaims.

"Patience, Ita, this is Kalianna's opportunity to get two of the biggest fashion designers in her phone contacts." Darius told his wife.

"You're right, but still," Vanita frowns.

Adrien bites on his thumbnail, wondering when Kalianna was gonna come back.

Scene: Fashion Dressing Room.

"Here she is~!" Francesca sings, revealing Kalianna to Leon, Stefano, and Domenico.

Leon's draw dropped as he took in Kalianna's appearance.

The noirette's hair was in a messy, yet chic bun, the floral dress was showing off curves, and the diamond flower necklace she had around her neck glowed, just like her.

"I take it by your staring, I look good?" Kalianna smirks at Leon.

The magician sighs happily, twirling his way over to her. "You look more than good, my bellissima."

"The dress fits you like a glove." Stefano smiles.

"Thank you, Mr. Gabbana." Kalianna thanks him for the praise.

"You know," Leon grabs her wrist. "The look would be complete if you had on..." He covers her wrist with his hand, then uncovers it to reveal a pretty gold bracelet. "This."

Kalianna gasps and inspects the bracelet with awe.

Leon steps back and looks at her. "There, now you look ready to walk the carpet."

"Thank you so much, Leon." Kalianna smiles at the hazel-eyed boy.

Domenico laughs. "That's my nephew, alright. Always the charmer."

"Nephew?" Kalianna's eyes widened and she looks at Leon. "YOU'RE Mr. Dolce's nephew?"

"There's not much of a resemblance, huh?" Leon smirks.

"No, there isn't." Kalianna crosses her arms, smirking back at him.

"Mr. Gabbana, it's time for Dia to show off your last fashion piece!" A fashion designer rushes towards Stefano. "But she's not here! Where is she?!"

Stefano rolls her eyes. "Dia will unfortunately not be modeling because she quit."

"What?!" The designer panics.

"But, Kalianna will take her place," Stefano gestures to Kalianna.

"Oh, thank God!" The designer wipes a bit of sweat off her forehead and rushes over to Kalianna. "Come on, you're up last!" She grabs Kalianna's hand and drags her away.