🇮🇹ᴅᴏᴅɪᴄɪ🇮🇹

Scene: Four Seasons Hotel Milano

Scene: Four Seasons Hotel Milano. Next Day.

It was now Sunday, the day of the fashion show. However, it would be happening in the afternoon.

Since she had gone out with her mother to a store to buy outfits for the show, Kalianna now had plenty of time to relax.

Adrien went ahead to explore more of the hotel with his bodyguard.

On the other hand, Kalianna and Vanita decided to go down to the hotel's spa while Darius was busy doing work on his laptop in the presidential suite.

Scene: Hotel Spa.

Vanita and Kalianna, both wearing towels, sighed happily as the exited the sauna room, steam coming out of it

"That was amazing." Vanita told her daughter.

"I know, let's get a massage next." Kalianna suggested, making Vanita nod.

The duo mad their may to the spa room.

The masseuse approaches them with a polite smile. "Ciao, have you both come for a massage?"

"Yes, a thorough one. My back and shoulders have so many knots in it." Vanita rubs her shoulder.

The masseuse nods. "Ovviamente (Of course), please lay down." She gestures to the massage beds.

As Kalianna and Vanita walk to the beds, an annoying voice cuts in just then belonging to Audrey.

"Not so fast!"

Kalianna turned to see Audrey entering with Chloé. "Oh, great." She mutters.

"WE want to use those massage beds, so you'll both have to wait. Or better yet, get lost!" Chloé demands.

"Little girl, we were here first, so you'd better watch your mouth." Vanita warns the spoiled blonde.

"Mi dispiace (I'm sorry) ladies, but you'll have go wait your turn. You haven't even changed into your towels." The masseuse told the Bourgeoises.