🇮🇹Qᴜᴀᴛᴛᴏʀᴅɪᴄɪ🇮🇹

Scene: Inside Duomo di Milano

Scene: Inside Duomo di Milano. Fashion Show.

From a VIP lounge, Kalianna excitedly takes a picture of a male model when he steps out onto the carpet and begins strutting his way towards the end. The paparazzi take pictures of him as he does this.

"What the he11 is he wearing?" Audrey scrunched up her face in distaste, examining the pink power suit the model was wearing.

"Aren't power suits supposed to be for women only? How utterly ridiculous." Chloé degraded.

(Sukura41: The only ridiculous thing here is YOU Chloé. Men can wear power suits if they want too, it's 2023, not the 90s. 😒)

"You two have been the most disrespectful duo with your constant criticism." An irritated feminine voice spoke up.

Audrey and Chloé turned to see Annalise Wintour, the editor-in-chief of Vouge, glaring at them.

"Annalise Wintour?! What're you doing here?" Audrey questioned, surprised to see her.

"What does it look like? I'm sitting here, aren't I? Can't you both just commentate quietly and stop falsely criticizing the outfits?" Annalise scowls.

"Who do you think you are, old lady?! We can criticize how much we wha- mmph!" Chloé's mouth was covered by Audrey to prevent her from speaking further.

"We won't disrupt you any longer, Ms. Wintour." Audrey assures.

Annalise nods in approval and turns back to the runway.

Audrey uncovers Chloé's mouth and she turns to her.

"Mom! What gives?" She asks her.

"That woman is Annalise Wintour, she's the editor-in-chief of Vogue, one of the biggest fashion magazines worldwide. She's a very powerful woman, and you DON'T want to cross her." Audrey whispers to her daughter.

"Vogue? Hey, that's the same magazine that loser designer Kalianna models for! That's so ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloé fumes with jealousy.

Scene: Fashion Dressing Room.