🇮🇹ᴅᴜᴇ🇮🇹

Scene: Agreste Mansion

Kalianna stared up at the big home in front of her as she went over what she would say. She was a little nervous, and why wouldn't she be? She knew Gabriel didn't like her, and she didn't like him either.

Why would the designer even let her into his residence in the first place? Ah well, she'd just have to count on his level of maturity.

The noirette reached forward and rang the doorbell. A second later, the robotic eye poked out. She didn't hear a single word from the other end, and figured it was Adrien's bodyguard.

"Hello, it's Kalianna. Is Mr. Agreste available? I-I wish to speak with him, please." Kalianna requested into the intercom.

She waited for a few seconds before the robotic eye returned inside its secret compartment.

The gates began to open, and Kalianna sighed with relief, then made her way across the courtyard to the front door.

Gorilla opens the door for her and she politely thanks him, entering the house.

Scene: Inside Gabriel's Atelier.

Gabriel heard a knock outside and frowned. "Enter."

Gorilla opens the door, allowing Kalianna to enter.

Gabriel's frown deepened when he saw the ravenette's face. He wasn't pleased that she had come to his home, but he'd be civil and hear her out as to what she had to say.

"Good morning, Mr. Agreste," Kalianna politely greeted, sitting down on the couch of the office.

"Good morning, what do you want?" Gabriel asked rather rudely.

(Sukura41: What happened to being civil? 🤨)

Kalianna forced a smile on her face, refusing to let him get to her. "I came to speak with you, Mr. Agreste, you already know this."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

Kalianna exhales silently and looked him in the eye. "I came to ask if Adrien can come and accompany my family and I to the Dolce and Gabbana fashion show in Milan, Italy. It's this week Sunday and I'll be leaving this Saturday and staying for about four days at the Four Seasons Hotel. I think I'd be a wonderful opportunity for Adrien to-"

"Stop." Gabriel held his hand up, cutting her off. "I've heard enough."

Kalianna sighed. She could tell by his tone of voice that he disapproved of her idea of inviting Adrien on her trip. "Mr. Agreste-"

"I said," Gabriel coldly cut her off. "I've heard enough. How were you, a girl who's barley been a supermodel, able to get invited to that exclusive fashion show, but I wasn't?"

"Hmph, I don't know, maybe it's because of your past with Dolce and Gabbana." Kalianna retorts.

"What exactly are you trying to say?" Gabriel clenches his hands behind his back, trying to contain his composure.