1.

Trevor needs more love! I am an oilers fan but watch anaheim for trevor lol anyway enjoy!
__________________

I tilt my head staring at my closet trying to figure out what to wear "Ivy! You home?" Luna asks from the door of our apartment.

"Yes! In my closet" I answer. "You're not ready yet?" She asks. "No I don't know what to wear tonight" I answer. "We're going to a hockey game it can't be that hard to find an outfit" she says. "Well if I had a Jersey I'd wear it but I don't" I reply going through my clothes.

She grabs an orange crop top, black ripped jeans and a leather jacket. "Change into this" she says. "Yes mommy" I joke. She laughs as she walks out "I'll be getting ready" she replies. I giggle and go into my bathroom to put makeup on.

Before starting I put my playlist on shuffle and wildest dreams by taylor swift starts playing. "THATS TREVORS FAVOURITE SONG" Luna shouts from her room. "WHO?" I shout back.

I hear her sigh and come back into my room with her hair half curled. "The hockey player that said you're his celebrity crush remember!" She says. "You'll have to re-fresh my memory" I reply.

Letting out another sigh she goes back to her room and grabs her phone then comes back to my bathroom. "See" she says showing me a video.

"Trevor who's your celebrity crush" the person behind the camera asks. "Ivy st. James, she's a beaut" he answers with a bright smile.

Oh. She smirks "he plays for Anaheim" she says. "He's cute I guess" I shrug. She shakes her head "you're out of your damn mind, he is hot" she says. I roll my eyes "ok I guess he is and it's a plus that he likes a taylor song" I reply. "He's actually a swiftie" she says before walking off.

Well that's interesting.

As soon as I'm done getting ready I take a couple selfies and then luna comes in for a couple. On our way down to the uber I post them.

Ivy.stjames: in my hockey loving era 🏒 go @/Anaheimducks

While in the uber on the way there my phones flooded with notifications.
_________

User1: slaying as always

User2: queens

User3: 2 pretty best friends

Anaheimducks: what a pleasure queens

User4: maybe trevor will spot her and they'll fall in love

User5: she must know trevor has a crush on her

User6: hockey????

_________

When we get there Luna drags me over to one of the bars and we grab a couple drinks before going down to our seats.

She got tickets from a friend yesterday, he said he couldn't go anymore so she took them. I've been meaning to go since the season started I've just been busy with filming and promoting the last movie i was in.