9.

Enjoy
___________

"Yes of course I'm sure I wanna do this" he answers. "Just making sure because it can be alot" I reply. "I know and I'm here for it" he says. "Ok" I whisper. "Let's just sleep" he says.

I nod in agreement and close my eyes with my head resting in the crook of his neck. A few minutes later I'm falling asleep.

The following morning approaches and trevor wakes me up with coffee and breakfast from room service. "I've got practice in a little bit so I'll be gone for a few hours" he tells me. "Okay uh I guess luna and I will wonder around the city" i reply.

He nods "okay that sounds good, do you wanna get dinner before the game?" He asks. "Um sure" I answer. "Okay, hope you brought a dress" he smiles. "I didn't but I can buy one" I say. He grabs his wallet "here let me buy you one" he says.

"Trevor, I can buy myself a dress" I tell him handing him his card back. He grabs my hand putting the card back in it "let me" he says deeply. "Ok fine" I give in. "Good" he smiles and kisses my cheek. "Just this once" I tell him. "Mmm maybe" he says.

I shake my head "if you can spoil me then I can spoil you" I tell him. "Oh? You changing my style already?" He asks. I giggle "nah just leveling it up, i love how you dress" i answer. "Yeah?" He asks looking at himself.

Sweatpants laying right on his hips and his shirt on my body instead of his and his silver chain laying around his neck. "Definitely" I say looking him up and down. His face turns pink and he leans down "I like how you dress too" he whispers before kissing me gently. Damn.

We're interrupted by jamie and luna knocking on the door. "Seriously dude?" Trevor asks opening the door. "Sorry we gotta go" jamie says. Luna comes in "that's ok we'll go do some shopping" she says.

"Shop until you drop" trevor says after tossing a shirt on. "You're missing something" I say before he leaves. "What?" He asks checking his pockets. I go up to him and kiss his cheek "have fun" I whisper.

He smiles "thanks" he whispers back. They leave a minute later and I go back to laying in the bed with Luna next to me. "So you're acting like a couple but you're not, ivy what are you doing?" She asks.

I let out a sigh "I don't know, but if it doesn't work out I can't lose him" I answer. "You love himmmm" she gushes. "I've only known him for like a week now slow down" I reply.

She sighs "ok but you like him at least right?" She asks. "I'm not sure" I answer. "He makes me feel way better than any man I've ever been with, and he gave me his card to go shopping with" I add.

"HE WHAT?" She shouts. "He gave me his card, I told him no but he insisted" I answer. "Cute" she pouts. "Jamie also insisted I take his card" she says pulling his card out of her wallet. "Let's do some damage, I wanna get trev a suit or two" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

We go onto Google maps and plan out our route then she goes back to Jamie's room to change and get ready while I get ready and make a tiktok out of it. But when I go on my phone my notifications have blown up.

Mom

Who is this trevor zegras?

Does he make you happy

Dad

A hockey player???