31.

Only 4 more after this one :( but if you've read the stuart skinner story watch out for a special cameo ;)
enjoy
_________________

Just a couple days later cooper and I are able to leave the hospital, so far he is healthy and perfect. I'm pretty sore down below so walking is difficult. "You're sure I can go?" Trecor asks while we're on our way home.

There's a game tonight and yesterday i made him go to practice. He told his team that cooper is here and showed them photos of him. I haven't announced that he's here but I will be when we get home.

Our drive home is fast and we speed to the door with our heads covered and coopers carrier covered just incase. Right as we step through the door cooper starts crying.

"I've got it" trevor says taking him out. "If it's not the diaper I've gotta feed him" I reply. He checks the diaper and nods "yeah it's not a site you wanna see" he says then takes cooper upstairs.

I giggle and follow him up the stairs leaving his carrier at the front door after locking it. While trevor changes the diaper I sit on the rocking chair going on my phone to choose which photos of trevor and I to post.

First I want to tell the word that trevor and I are together. They've been speculating for awhile now and it's time I confirm what they've been wondering.

Ivystjames:  I love you more than anything trevor I'm so lucky to have you and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together

IvystjamesI love you more than anything trevor I'm so lucky to have you and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together

Trevorzegras: I love you my fiance

Luna.jenkins: happy that you're happy

Jamiedrysdale: love birds

Taylorswift13: you are in love!