14.

In honour of Z playing and this story almost being at 3k view here is  a chapter
________________

I let out a sigh as elizabeth calls for us to get back into place and the game continues playing in my ear. "Come on z" I whisper to myself holding the z necklace around my neck before tucking into my shirt.

Unfortunately they're losing and they lost the first game on the road trip. I hate not being able to watch and support trevor.

He was down on himself after the last game, we were able to video chat for a little bit on my break but it was cut short by having to continue filming.

The longer he's gone the more I start to miss him. Are the roadies going to get any better? I really hope so. It's been 5 days and I'm going crazy. We film for the rest of the period and she gives us a 15 minute break.

I grab my phone as soon as I get to my chair and I text trevor.

Ivy:

You've got this baby

I love you

Trevor <3:

This is embarrassing

I love you too :(

Ivy:

Ivy got 10, wanna facetime?

My phone starts ringing 30 seconds later. He looks angry and really hot "do you need a speech?" I ask. "Please" he answers with a frown.

Mason pops his head into frame "yeah please, the teams listening" he says. I smile "ok boys you've got this! You're only down by 2 and there's 20 minutes left theres plenty of time to get the puck into the back of the net, I believe in you all" i tell them.

They all start cheering and trevor smiles happily "thank you baby" trevor says. My heart thumps and I smile as the guys start teasing him. "I'm not being your wing women if you don't stop" I tell mason.

He stops right away and the others do right after, trevor smirks "we've gotta go, I love you" he says. I smile "i love you too z" i reply smiling and holding the Z. He winks before hanging up and I shake my head.

A few minutes later I have to go back to filming, during the third trevor scores and by the sounds of it it was a good one and then mason added to it tying it. "Cut!" Elizabeth shouts as the game comes to an end and they go into overtime. "Let's take a couple hours to nap and refresh" she says.

Great. I have time to chat with trevor. I grab my stuff and go back to my trailer and put the game on.

Right as it loads trevor scores. That's my baby. Hell yeah. He does his celebration and his smiles bright. I quickly take a photo of him smiling and post it on my Instagram story.

Proud of u @/trevorzegras

About 20 minutes later my phones ringing and its trevor on facetime. His hair sweaty and the locker room loud "hey baby" he greets smiling. "Hey z" I reply smiling just as much.