3.

Hope you're enjoying it so far!
____________________

I sleepily open my eyes and look around then see a naked back and a pile of fluffy hair. I sit there for a few seconds before remembering what happened last night. Oh I had sex.

Trevor turns his head in his sleep and I look at him then sneak out of the bed then out of his room. Luna and jamie standing in the kitchen making out while the coffee brews.

Well I guess we both had sex last night. Good for us. They stop once they notice me and they turn towards me. "Good morning" luna greets. "Morning, is there coffee?" I ask. She nods pouring me a mug.

"What did you do after we disappeared?" Jamie asks. "Um nunya" I reply taking a sip of coffee. "Real funny" he replies. "Thanks I find myself pretty funny" I joke back. "Well I know that not your shirt youre wearing" luna says with a smirk.

Trevor comes out of his room rubbing his eyes sleepily, his sweat pants laying right at his hips and his shirt nowhere to be seen. Without a word he comes over and kisses my cheek then makes himself a bowl of cereal.

My face heats up and I continue sipping the coffee. "Good morning trev" Jamie says looking at him. I look at his neck and see a small hickey forming. Oops. "Mornin" he replies looking up at us from the cereal bowl.

He looks at me and smiles "you're wearing my shirt still" he says. "I didn't want to look for my clothes" I reply blushing slightly. "I knew I heard moans" luna says with a smirk. Trevor smirks and winks at me.

Jamie smirks "I thought I heard somethin" he says. "Okayyyy no need to point out how loud i am thank you" i reply pouring another cup of coffee for myself. "I didn't mind it" trevor says then winks at me again.

Both of their jaws drop and my face heats up "stop it" I reply. "Nah I think I'm good" he says. I roll my eyes and go over to him "if you don't you won't hear them again" I whisper smirking.

"Damn ok" he says. I smile and pat his head "good" I reply. "I'm not a dog" he whispers looking into my eyes. "You're a golden retriever trev" I whisper back. He rolls his eyes but smiles "only to you" he says.

I smile "ok just to me" I reply leaning my head against the side of his. I feel his hand snake around my waist gently "what are your plans for the day?" He asks quietly. "So far I have nothing planned, my manager hasn't called me with anything yet" I answer.

He nods "cool" he whispers. "Why?" I ask. He looks at me "because I don't wanna see you leave here yet" he answers. "We can hangout again you know that right" I tell him. "Pffff of course I knew that" he says nonchalantly. "Right ok" I reply.

"I have a shoot to go to, ivy you coming home too?" Luna asks. "I should probably go with you" I answer. "But whyyyyy" trevor groans. "So I can adult, don't you have practice or something?" I ask.

Jamie chuckles "we do and it's not optional" he answers. "Dang, I forgot" trevor frowns. Luna goes back into Jamie's room and comes back in wearing the same thing she wore last night. "Sorry trev" I say patting his shoulder and going back to his room.

While I'm doing up my pants I feel a hand slither around my waist and lips connect to my neck "ivy" he whispers. "Trev" I whisper back. "Stay" he whispers. "I can't" I reply turning around.