11.

Hope you're loving this eheh enjoy
________________

The following morning we wake up bright and early and pack our bags. Trevor's going to seattle with the team while I'm going back to Anaheim with luna. Trevor hugs me tightly while we're standing in the vancouver airport.

"I will see you in just a few days" I remind him. He frowns "I know but I'll still miss you" he whispers. "We've got our date when you get back, look forward to that" I tell him.

His face brightens up and he smiles "I'm going all out, be ready" he says. I giggle "I sure will be" I reply. "Come on ivy we've gotta go" luna sighs. "Coming" I reply. Trevor pecks my lips "let me know when you've landed" he says. "You too" I reply before walking away.

We leave the guys and get to our gate "you miss him already dont you?" Luna asks. "Maybe" I answer frowning. "You've gotta tell him you like him" she says. "Mmmm no" I reply. "And why not?" She asks.

I sigh "because it'll ruin everything, we're pretty great friends" I answer. She shakes her head "do you not see how he looks at you dude?" She asks. "Obviously not" I reply. She shakes her head again "you're a fool" she says. "Rude" I whisper.

Our flight boards and we're back in anaheim 3 hours later. Right as we get back into lunas car my phones ringing. Erica. Great.

"Hello" I answer. "Dont forget you've got skate training today" she says. "I did not forget, I got Elizabeth's email" I reply. "So you know where to go?" She asks. "Yes" I answer. "Good dont be late" she says. "I never am" I reply.

She sighs "okay I'll call you later" she says before hanging up. "I gotta get a new manager" I say sitting back. "Dude she's been with you since the begining" Luna says. "I know but she's not as good as she use to be" I reply. "True, if she really knew she wouldn't have suggested a fake pr relationship with trevor" she says.

I nod "exactly" I reply. "How long do you think you'll be able to keep it going?" She asks. "I'm not sure" I answer honestly. "How do you feel about trevor?" She asks.

Well then. "That's a good question, uh Its hard to describe" I answer. "Does he give you butterflies?" She asks. "That's what that is??" I ask shocked. She laughs "I'll take that as a yes, I say you figure out how you feel about him then tell him" she says. "That sounds scary" I whisper.

Luna shakes her head "it might be but you can't let being scared stop you from being happy" she says as shes driving us home. "I am happy" I say. "Are you really though? Because you  could be Trevor's actual girlfriend, what are you gonna do if he finds someone else?" She says.

Oh. She might have a point. "Might die to be honest" I answer. She laughs "then tell trevor how you feel you dummy" she says. "I need to figure out how I actually feel first" I reply sitting in my thoughts.

We get back home and I quickly change and get ready for skate training. When I get to the community rink the producers, my costar and the trainers are there. "Heres your pair of skates" elizabeth says handing a box to me. "Thanks" I reply simply.

The producers and Elizabeth sit in the stands watching us the whole time. Today we started out with just doing circles and learning how to stop.

"Do you wanna get something to eat?" Jared asks as we're untying our skates. "Oh uh" I start. "I think you should" Elizabeth says. "I actually have plans" I say. "Maybe another time then" Jared says.