33.

Just a few more left :( if you have any requests for players and I might just add them to the list uh enjoy!

Ps. Has anyone figured out who sabrina is? She isn't just anyone
_____________________

"Baaaabe! The photos are in!" I shout from the living room. "Yeah? How do they look?" He asks coming in from the kitchen. "They look good" I answer. He sits down next to me with cooper in his arms.

He looks at them on my phone and nods "they sure do" he says. "Ready to post them?" I ask. He nods "yes I am" he answers. We've been married for a week now, his family stayed for a few days after and watched cooper so we could have a mini honey moon.

Since I start filming the next season of my show next week we don't have much time celebrating that we got married. I send the photos over to trevor, he makes one his phones wallpaper before we craft instagram posts.

Ivy

Ivy.Zegras: I was told to marry my best friend so I did. I love you hubby

Trevorzegras: love you wifey

Luna.jenkins: married!!!

Jackhughes: so happy for you two

Colecaufeild: was a great party

Quinnhughes: Congrats friends

Taylorswift13: Congratulations! So happy to have been apart of your day

User1: taylor was there???

User2: Congrats!!

User3: I bet jack was the best man

User4: love being bi

User5: yesss mom and dad are married

User6: hell yeah

Load more comments....

_______

Cooper starts crying and trevor sniffs his butt and gags. "He's stinky" he says standing up with him. I giggle "I think it's my turn" I say standing up. "Nope I got it, you think of what you want to eat" he says. "Ok husband" I reply.

He smiles and kisses me "I love you my wife" he whispers. "I love you too my husband" I whisper back. He goes up stairs to change cooper and I go through ubereats looking for what I want to eat but don't see anything I want so I wonder to the kitchen.