25.

Enjoy!
___________

Trevor sighs resting his head ontop of mine "I dont want this season to end" he whispers hugging me from behind. "I know, I'm sorry you're missing another year of playoffs" I whisper back. "More time with you" he whispers kissing my neck.

"Mmm true" I reply moving my head to the side. "Can we have a quickie?" He asks quietly leaving kisses on my neck. "Mmm yeah" I answer. He leans me over the bathroom counter and I feel him slip inside a few seconds later. "Jesus" I moan out.

He groans and holds my hips while moving his. "You're so wet" he whispers. I lift my leg and rest it on the counter while he moves closer "harder" I let out. He roughly groans and starts going harder then goes faster.

A few minutes later we're both finishing then we start getting ready for the last game of the season for Anaheim. I take a couple pics in the mirror without him and a few with him just for ourselves.

It's been a couple weeks since we got back together and we've only told friends and family. My parents being glad I'm happy again. We're still not sharing that we're together.

While we're on our way down to his car I post my solo photos.

Ivystjames: last game of the season, go ducks

Luna.jenkins: let's gooo!

Trevorzegras: thanks for the support

Jamiedrysdale: the ducks number one supporter

User1: love how she can still support him

User2: if they're back together he better have a good explanation

User3: shes wearing her zegras Jersey again

User4: anyone else notice the necklace tucked into the Jersey

User5: he better not hurt her again

User6: ivy babe what are you doing? Ya look like a fool

Load more comments...

______

I roll my eyes at the last comment and put my phone away then rest my head against his shoulder. "People are dumb" I whisper. He chuckles "i agree" he replies. "We don't owe them anything" I add. He kisses my head gently "we don't" he whispers.

He opens my door when we get to his car and I get in then just before closing the door he kisses my cheek. I smile happily until my phone starts ringing. Erica. Crap. She doesn't know.

"Hey" I answer. "Hi, how are you doing?" She asks. "Good" i answer as trevor gets in and silently starts driving over to the arena. "Great now are the rumours that you're back with trevor true?" She asks. "Uh yes they are" I answer. "We can put out a statement right away" she starts.

Before she gets carried away I stop her. "We're keeping it private until we're ready to be open with our relationship" I tell her. "So say you're just friends and are working on yourselves" she says. "Yes exactly, and I can put out a statement if it becomes too much" I tell her. "Okay" she says sounding stressed.