23.

Idk how long this one will be but enjoy
__________________

It has been about a week since the leak happened and since trevor came over, we've talked every couple days and the memories of our relationship remain playing in the back of my mind.

Since I'm the lead in a tv show I've slowed down on auditions and they sent the details over yesterday. I'm keeping my hair the same thankfully and we start filming in the summer.

The show hasn't been announced yet but they've got the whole cast and I'm excited. It's been a few years since I did anything in tv but I'm looking forward to it.

"So are you going to start going to games again?" Luna asks. "Uh yeah probably" I answer with a shrug. She smiles "good, it's boring without you" she replies. "I'm beginning to heal" I say proudly. "Good!" She says.

We spend the morning just talking and catching up since she had been at jamie and Trevor's.

After having some coffee she heads out for a photoshoot "wait, wanna go out tonight?" She asks. "Yeah sure" I shrug. "I'll be back at like 3 or 4 we can pre-drink, get food delivered then go out" she says. "Awesome" I reply.

She leaves and since I'm not doing anything i sit on the couch all day just scrolling through social media. Apparently the devils are in town since they're playing Anaheim tomorrow.

Good to know that trevor has jack in town. While I'm scrolling tiktok my phone buzzes.

Trevor

Morning

Jack is here

Ivy

Morning

So I've heard

Trevor

He forgot we broke up

Ivy

Oh.

Trevor

Yeah :/

Sorry

I go back to scrolling tiktok and the hours go by before luna is back. "I need to get blackout" I tell her as soon as she walks through the door at 3:30. "Well it is 6 o clock in New York" she jokes.

After she changes into something comfortable we start pre-drinking. I take 2 shots of tequila back to back before making myself a drink to sip while getting ready.

Sometimes we just need a girls night out and today is one of those nights. "Get ready with me to go out! Currently we're pre-drinking so let's do my makeup tipsy" I start a tiktok.

While doing my makeup I ramble about whatever avoiding anything about filming, work and trevor.

The world doesn't get to know I'm on good terms with trevor. I know a lot of people would be disappointed because he cheated.

I finish filming the tiktok and post it while changing. "Can you zip me?" I shout. Luna comes in and zips my dress up then goes back to her room then I fix my hair and add glitter spray. "Ready" i say to myself.