34.

Second last chapter :(

Enjoy
________________________

Most of our summer is spent with me filming the second season of the tv show and when I'm not filming I'm with trevor and cooper at home. It all went by so fast and now trevor starts training camp for the next season.

"Go I've got this" i tell him. He sighs "ok i love you" he says kissing the side of my head. "I love you too" I reply cleaning up the food that cooper threw around.

He leaves for the first day of training and cooper realizes he's gone and starts screaming. "Ok cooper he'll be home soon how about we go for your first nap" I say picking him up and taking him up stairs while he continues screaming.

I sigh ignoring it and putting him down "here you go here's your teddy" I say handing him his bear. He stops crying and hugs the bear so I sneak out and close his door while the monitor is focused on him.

When i get back down to the kitchen i finish cleaning up the chaos that cooper created and i make myself another coffee. Then scroll on my phone.

TMZ

Taylor swift and longtime boyfriend joe alwyn attended Ivy (formerly st james) zegas and trevor zegras' wedding where taylor performed lover while ivy walked down the aisle and then love story as the first song then she sang wildest dreams, paper rings and a handful of other songs

User1: SO LUCKY

User2: I bet it was beautiful

User3: so fitting

User4: love them

User5: how do we know though?

I decide to quote tweet it instead of being quiet.

IvyZegras: Thank you Taylor it made our night perfect

While I'm scrolling through the door bell goes and I open it to luna standing there with an anxious look on her face. "Come in what's going on?" I ask. "I think I'm pregnant" she says.

Oh dang. She comes inside and I sit her on the couch. "What makes you think that?" I ask. "Periods late, boobs are tender and I've been overly emotional" she answers. I nod "I've got extra tests since we're being safe if you wanna test" I say.

She sits back "please" she says. "Ok come on" I say standing up. She follows me up to the bathroom and I hand her a few tests and a cup to pee in and throw away after then I leave her to do her thing and check on cooper. Who is still sleeping. I smile watching him before going back.

Once I'm back she comes in and sits next to me with a timer going. "So are you going to tell jamie?" I ask her. "If it's a negative probably not but definitely if it's a positive" she answers.

"He should know that you were sceptical" I tell her. She sighs "you're right" she says. "So how are you telling him?" I ask. She shrugs "I don't know" she says. "Maybe have the test on your bed when he gets back from training and he'll see it when he goes to shower" I suggest.