V1 E3: First Day

General POV

The day after initiation was a rest day to get to know your team and fully get used to your dorms. While this had happened the group learned bits and pieces about Eris, she was the....quiet and timid type, only opening up like an introvert when their favorite topic comes up.

So it was decided that once Team ARAE had finished unpacking and stuff they decided to sit down in a circle, and get to know each other by telling a little bit about themselves.

Alex: "Ok. Are we all ready to do this?" he asked.

Andy: "Just remember, nothing will leave this room if you guys don't want it to." he said, "Just tell us that so we know what to keep secret."

The 2 girls nodded so they started to do their little exercise.

Alex: "Ok, let's do this alphabetically." he said, "So me and Andy, then Eris, and then Roy. Sound good?"

The trio nodded with Toothless simply resting in Andy's lap.

Alex: "Ok, I'll start. Hi I'm Alex Orr, your team leader, and an American Citizen currently bonded to the hull of the Battleship Missouri, currently floating in Beacon Lagoon." he said.

Eris: "U-um....what's America?" she asked, softly, "It doesn't sound like any of the 4 Kingdoms."

Alex: "Well.....this is top secret....but me and Andy over here aren't originally Remnatian." he said, shocking Eris.

Eris: "W-what?" she said, softly but shocked.

Andy: "It's true." he stated, "We came from a planet named Earth, it's a.....complicated place but it's basically Remnant if the Grimm and Aura and Semblances....a-and Dust didn't exist."

Eris was stunned into silence before Alex continued.

Alex: "Anyway, my hull is Battleship Missouri, nicknamed the Battleship of Victory because in one of its decks an enemy nation to America signed its surrender." he said, "There's a plaque for it just next to B Turret on the right hand side. Um....my family.....I have 15 siblings, 1 stepdad, 1 mom.....1 sperm donor and....well, the usual shebang of uncles and cousins."

Roy: "Tch, thee way ye punctuated yer father as a Sperm Donor makes him seem like a bastard." she said.

Alex: "You can say that again." he said, "Well, my hobbies include hunting, modeling, and writing books, with kweebs over here."

Andy raised his hand as a curt greeting.

Alex: "My greatest love in life was definitely the USS Missouri, not helped by the fact I'm native to the state of Missouri." he said, turning to Andy, "kweebs, your turn."

Andy: "Righto.....Hi I'm Francis Andre Buencamino Yan, but my friends call me Andy." he said, "I am the second-in-command of this team, I am a Filipino citizen, and I am the host of the USS Enterprise CV-6, otherwise known as the hero ship of World War II."

Eris: "You had 2 Great Wars?!" she yelled in disbelief, in a very rare occurrence of her shouting.

Andy: "Yeah, my country was in the crossfire both times, not a happy memory for my relatives. I have a loving mother and father, 2 lil sisters who are in a love-hate relationship, and like....a few hundred or so cousins and a bunch more uncles and aunts." he continued, "My past times include model making, gaming, the occasional drive, and reading and writing fanfictions like the ones me and dH over here make."

Alex: "Guilty as charged." he joked.

Andy: "Originally my basic love in life was Steam Engines, just....the sounds of them drove me in love with them, hell they just begged to be looked at and admired." he said, gaining chuckles and small giggles from Eris, "But, my exposure to them was an old kid's show which had gone into a dark age recently from being run for so long that its vision had basically been forgotten, so I looked for other vehicles I loved, that's when I stumbled upon the Battleships of yesteryear like Missouri and I slowly fell in love all over again."