V1 E4: Ponies.....fucking...why...?

General POV

Classes went on relatively smoothly, Port's class ending uneventfully and the trio of allied teams sticking together on the same subjects.

After the latter half of Grimm studies came and went was Chemistry for medicines and non dust based bombs and fuels in which Andy was excellent at as he used said type of bomb and fuel source on the daily. Alex struggled slightly but was on Andy's level of proficiency in the fuel sources.

Team RWBY and specifically Ruby struggled a bit with the lessons so ARAE had to help out on more than one occasion.

Prof Peach: "Ok class, time for an experiment," she said impressively, "you must fill one of Mr. Yan's empty bomb cases with the necessary materials to make it explode, and to test who got it right Mr Yan shall drop it on a target outside alongside one of his normal bombs."

Weiss: "Ma'am!" she said, raising her hand, "What if Andy rigs the test?"

Cardin: "Yeah, what if the little pipsqueak decides to load one of his empty cases in one of our bomb's places?" he asked.

The class agreed with the duo but Professor Peach continued.

Prof Peach: "That brings me to the second part of the test, Mr Yan?" she called.

Andy: "Yes ma'am, to make sure I don't rig the test you shall all learn how to fly a non-dust powered Dive Bomber." he said, standing up and walking to the front, "You shall load its armament that you created as a team, and I shall run you through how a dive bomb works and what to do."

Weiss: "What?!" she yelled.

Suddenly Weiss and Cardin's arguments seemed to have made the class harder as everyone glared their way.

Andy: "Now, I suggest you get to work, I am excluded from this due to the fact I use this armament and this plane on the regular." he said.

Prof Peach: "Yes, today you shall be a teaching aid." she said, gesturing them to go "Ready your planes for the exercise."

Andy nodded and walked out to prep some Dauntless Dive Bombers. A little later, Andy's prepped bombers were warming up their engines on his flight deck as Peach's class came aboard and met him in his hangar sans RWBY charred black.

Andy: "What the heck happened to you guys?" he asked.

Alex: "Ruby distracted Weiss and they accidentally triggered their firing mechanism and their bomb blew up in their face, thankfully they didn't ignite the other bombs." he said.

Andy: "Yikes...lemme guess RWBY's up at Ozpin's office right now?" he asked.

Roy: "Ye can visi' yer swee'hear' la'er Andy, fer no' yer a teaching aid." she said.

Andy: "Right." he sighed, "Welcome aboard the USS Enterprise, I'll be your flight lead for today, your planes are up on the flight decks warming up so I suggest avoiding the props."

The class gave a murmur of confusion as Andy lead them onto the deck but then they saw all the dive bombers ready to go other than their ordinance and pilots. Their engines hot and ready.

Andy: "Now, I'll help you load your planes and get into the air but once we're up you've got to fly it." he said, "Now, who's ready to learn the hard way?"

No one raised their hands.

Andy: "Good, now c'mon." he said.

Andy proceeded to help the group load their....let's just say questionably made 500 pound bombs onto their SBD's bomb trapeze.