V 1 E13: Jaunedice

General POV

It was the day after the new fleet assignments. Ruby was in class with the Destroyers and was among the squad comforting Fubuki who wasn't feeling all too confident with Mobile Division 5....and who could honestly blame her?

Fubuki: "It was the worst!" she exclaimed as she finished recapping Yesterday's events.

Ruby: "You can say that again....stupid stuck up fucking Light Cruisers." she muttered angrily.

Mutsuki: "It sounds like you 2 are having a rough time." she said, "Hang in there though."

Fubuki: "Yeah, I'm trying but it feels impossible..." she said, "especially with everyone being on edge all the time."

Mutsuki: "Well what did Kongou say about it?" she asked.

Ruby: "She said something about clamshells and fish." she said.

Kongou had said something else and if Andy was there he would've corrected her but Andy was busy giving every single plane in his hangar an oil change...yes it took as long as you think.

Andy: "WHY?!?!?" he yelled, banging his head on the engine cowling of an F4F.

Back with the destroyers Fubuki added on.

Fubuki: "We don't understand British slang!" she added with a whine.

Yuudachi: "Anyway, are you having better luck with your new fleet assignment Mutsuki?" she asked, changing the subject.

Mutsuki: "Yup, Mogami is in my fleet and she's super helpful." she said.

Fubuki: "You're in a fleet with normal people, well that's just great!" she said.

Mutsuki: "What about you Yuudachi?" she asked.

Yuudachi: "I got assigned to the same fleet as Naka." she stated.

Ruby: "So that's the music I heard last night!" she said in revelation.

Fubuki: "THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL I CAN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU GUYS!!" she said, banging her fists on the table.

Mutsuki: "Sounds like you're having a lot of fun." she said simply.

Fubuki finally stopped whining and her chin crashed onto her desk.

Fubuki: "I feel like I'm slowly dying inside." she groaned.

Ruby: "Hang in there Fubuki, we'll make it through this together." she said, patting her fellow destroyer's shoulder.

A little later Andy was changing the oil of an SBD but as he did his gamer menu suddenly popped up, glowing red.

Warning: Current Dungeon interferes with main story and timeline, pulling gamers out

And just like that Andy and Ruby were back on Remnant with the Kancolle universe paused.

Andy: ".....well that was unexpected." he said.

Ruby: "Yeah....I'm gonna go try and deal with my form of Mobile Division 5, catch ya later Lucky E." she said, leaving to her dorm.

Andy noted Ruby's 'outfit' hanging from his hangar's wall and checked his menu.

Mission: Kantai Collection

Lvl: 30

Completion: 40%

Objectives: 1/3 objectives complete

Rewards:
OFA 10% (Not achieved)
Alt Riggings (Not achieved)