V1 Finale: Battle for the Docks

General POV

The camera opened to Yang texting Ruby while Andy moved his DeLorean and Bumblebee in a less precarious spot on a quieter road so they didn't cause accidents.

Baby Sis

Yang: Cat's in the bag Rubes

She then pocketed her scroll.

Blake: "What'd you say?" she asked, concerned.

Yang: "Relax," she said, "I just told Ruby we found ya and that we're safe, anything beyond isn't her business right now."

Blake: "Phew...thanks for being discreet Yang." she sighed in relief.

Yang: "No worries." she shrugged, "It's the right thing to do."

Blake nodded and paused.

Blake: "How'd you know I was a faunus?" she asked, "The only other person at Beacon who knew was Alex but from what I know he's not one to snitch."

Yang: "I had some suspicions and picked up on a few things while we were partners, but I assumed you'd tell us when you were ready." she replied.

At that moment Andy caught sight of Atlesian forces withdrawing from Vale as he got a call.

Andy: "Sir?" he asked.

Ironwood: "Hello Enterprise, sorry to bother you, but I have just been informed of my new Carriers and escort vessels being completed," he said, "I am departing to pick them up and command them for sea trials, when I get back I ask of you to teach the boys the ropes." he said.

Andy: "We'll pull no punches and you'll have a badass carrier fleet to fight and defend with." he promised.

Ironwood: "Excellent, the yards also informed me that our new warship's aircraft are being shipped over for the flyboys to get used to, pass this onto Missouri for me so he doesn't shoot them down." he instructed.

Andy: "Yes sir, I'll see ya when ya get back, I'm sure the news'll be all over 'em." he said, hanging up and going inside the bookshop.

Yang: "Blake, if you wanna talk about your past...please, you have to let it out now before it drags you down a rabbit hole." she pleaded.

Blake looked down and sighed.

Blake: "Well....I suppose I could get a few weights off my shoulders." she relented, "As you can probably guess, I was part of the White Fang, back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings, so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people, and I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. I actually thought we were making a difference. But I was just a youthful optimist."

Blake took a breath, reminiscing the days when she was a naive little girl at the front of a rally next to her father.

Blake: "Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new, more violent way of thinking." she continued, her memories beginning to turn sour, "At first this just meant fighting back against the police, then the lower level grunts started hijacking trains and robbing Dust Shops. Worst part is, the leaders weren't condoning it. So, I left, with help from Tucson over there I escaped and found a new life here. Since then Tucson and an entire underground railway have been helping Fang defectors out of the organization and into new lives."