Chapter V: Path to music

*Sylvia's POV*

Me and the girls made homework in my bedroom, Alissa and Clementine both had stars in their eyes when they went in.

Alissa: "Your room's so huge!"

Clementine: "I can't believe my eyes... is this real?"

Vixen: "It is."

I was done with it already while Vixen was finishing up, Clememtine too and Alissa... she was in the middle of the homeworks.

Alissa: "Girls!! Please help!" She cried out.

We sighed and helped her so we could go to the studio...

Once we finished we went there meeting grandma carrying a plate on the way.

Kali: "Oh Sylvia... I thought you could take some snacks..."

Sylvia: "Thanks grandma... we could eat them right?" They nodded... I took the plate and went downstairs to the studio...

I could hear mom's voice from there... it really was so soothing...

Alissa: "Whoa a life performance!"

Velvet: "Oh you're here... so... Y/N?"

You: "I thought about some text to the lyrics of yours... Sylvia... do you want me to add it? Since you're the owner of the idea."

Sylvia: "Oh sure."

You: "Good... I added the stuff you came up with Vixen... it was difficult but sometimes life has to be challenging.

Alissa: "And what Mrs. Belladonna was just singing... was that-"

Velvet: "Just a random stuff... not your song don't worry."

You: "So... Sylvia... you're the singer right?"

Sylvia: "Yes dad, I am."

You: "You said you're having voice cracks while singing in front of everyone... does it have a reason?" Mom smacked him on the head. "Ow dear! What was that for!"

Velvet: "Hun... you should know that people expect a lot from Sylvia... since she's our daughter... especially when it comes to singing... so that is the reason am I right?" I nodded.

You: "Oh... of course. How could I forget. Well have you tried singing with closed eyes?"

Sylvia: "It's no point since I saw who's listening."

Velvet: "Hmm... I did hear you when you thought noone does... what do you usually  do when you sing?"

Sylvia: "I uhhh... am just listening to the music with my headphones on?"

Velvet: "Hmm..."

Vixen: "Maybe just do that... don't think about who might hear you... their opinion doesn't matter." mom and dad looked at each other kinda strangely...

Alissa: "Did she say something wrong?"

Velvet: "Well you're wrong Vixen... opinions of others do matter a lot... without others The Strict Phase wouldn't be as popular as it was now."

You: "Yes... I know you're trying to help Sylvia... but hey plus is if you will be like us and won't do concerts most of the time but make music in a studio then people won't listen to you singing live... so you don't have to worry about that."

Clementine: "Can you make it Sylvia?"

Sylvia: "I'll try my best... where are the lyrics dad."

You: "Oh right here." He gave me a completely empty notebook... only on the first two pages was text... and it seemed like the lyrics.