Chapter VI: Parents to the rescue

*Vixen's POV*

Velvet: "Sylvia? How did it go?"

Vixen: "Hello Ms. Belladonna... Vixen's calling."

Velvet: "Vixen? Where's Sylvia?"

Vixen: "She's here with us."

Sylvia: "Stop it Vixen, she doesn't have to know."

Vixen: "She's your mom she has right to know..."

Velvet: "What happened?"

Vixen: "They refused."

Velvet: "EXCUSE ME?! HOW COULD THEY NOT ACCEPT?!" Sylvia's father was heard in the background.

You: "They didn't accept it?"

Vixen: "She told us that she went there and well... they treated her badly."

You: "Velvet can I?" His voice went louder, probably because his wife gave him the scroll. "How did they treat her?"

Sylvia: "Vixen!" She tried to snatch her scroll away but both Alissa and Clementine held her back.

Vixen: "They only played from what Sylvia said only 30 seconds of the song."

You: "They should listen to the whole song... I'll call them about it."

Vixen: "That's not all..."

You: "What else is there?"

Vixen: "They said that they expected more from Belladonna..." Silence... I could hear seething....

You: "Did I hear that correctly?"

Vixen: "Yes."

You: "Velvet! We're going to the company... Vixen wait there okay? We'll be there in a while."

Vixen: "Alright... bye Mr. Belladonna."

I ended the call and gave Sylvia's scroll back to its owner.

Sylvia: "Why?"

Vixen: "You can't let others get in the way of what you want... you have to fight for youreslf Sylvia."

Alissa: "Vixen's right, Sylvia... you are a Belladonna and that means people expect great things from you... more than from anyone else... you have to either prove them you live up to their expectations or find your own way..."

Clementine: "I agree with Alissa... people will judge you because of your last name and that's something you can't change... if you won't try."

Sylvia: "But they..."

Vixen: "Should release your song... it's their fault for badmouthing you... "

Sylvia: "I guess you're right."

The main doors opened in a while... revealing the two members of The Strict Phase... they scanned the room and once their eyes landed on their daughter they made their towards us.

Receptionist: "Mr. Belladonna."

You: "Get out of the way if you don't wanna get hurt."

Velvet: "Yes... you see you made us pretty angry... so it's better to just move out of the way." The receptionist listened... now scared...

They stopped in front of us.

Velvet: "Sylvia, sweetie... how are you doing?"

Sylvia: "I... I don't know mom."

Vixen: "She was tearing up a lot..."

You: "What room was it?"

Sylvia: "3..."