Chapter XVIII: To your heart

*Jimmy's POV*

After the contest ended with our unfair defeat we got off the stage...

Friend: "Can't believe that chick sold us out."

Jimmy: "We'll make her pay.

Frederica... you're so done.... when I'll find you after this you better hope you're not alone... I can't wait to see the blood forming beneath you...

???: "So you're Jimmy..." I turned around and saw pretty old dude... his hair were H/C with a little bit of gray in them... he had silver eyes that were looking into my own... as if they were inspecting my soul.

Jimmy: "Yeah and? Why do you care old man!"

???: "Seriously what's your problem?"

Jimmy: "Get lost." I wanted to go away but someone took my hand and gripped it painfully.

???: "Now, now that's not nice to say." I looked at the guy and saw it was the publisher.

Friend: "Leave him alone."

Jimmy: "Guys... this one is fine."

Publisher: "Now... you made a huge mistake... well not you but me... by allowing you to get your songs published."

Jimmy: "What are you talking about?"

Publisher: "Do you know who the guy next to me is? If not then you shouldn't even sing for yourself." I looked confused.

Jimmy: "Who?" He let go of my hand and face palmed.

Published: "I can't believe I published your songs... this is Y/N Belladonna!" My eyes widened...

Jimmy: "Y-You're Sylvia's dad?!"

You: "Bingo... now then... what should we do with you."

Friend: "Uh... nothing?" He glared at my friends as they cowered and ran away.

You: "Come with me... both of you please."

Publisher: "Of course."

We followed him to a house... it seemed empty, there was no light...

You: "Please sit down." He lit up revealing a desk with 3 chairs... one on one side and the rest on the opposite side. I sat on the side with the single chair

Jimmy: "What do you want from me?"

You: "To have a talk." He smiled but his tone was threatening. "I want you to leave my daughter and her band alone... that includes Frederica Anderson too... I'm sure you heard the offer Sylvia made to Frederica..."

Jimmy: "Huh?"

You: "Alright... seems you are braindead... so simpler... Sylvia told me you two dated and that you cheated on her... then you tried to ruin her musical performance for your own benefit... do you think I will allow soneone like you to be near her?"

Jimmy: "I didn't cheat... it was just... a bad day."

You: "You couldn't come up with better words? Anyways... let's continue... if I see you near her or anyone else from Memento Mori... I will personally find your sorry butt and make you suffer."

Publisher: "I think that's taking it too far but... this time I agree... people like you.. Jimmy... are just filthy criminals.... and also have your band Flaming Crystals if you want but because of your feat don't count on that our or any other musical company will release your songs."

Jimmy: "You can't do that!"

Publisher: "I can... if you wanna play dirty but got busted I have all rights to reject your new songs..."