Chapter XX (Finale): Remember, you must die

*Sylvia's POV*

I and my friends were in my room, Clementine joined us not long ago...

Clementine: "So... I think that we should make lyrics for our newest member to sing."

Vixen: "Yes... I was thinking about it..."

Alissa: "How is it with her? Will she be allowed to travel to Menagerie?"

Sylvia: "Yes she will..."

Vixen: "Well then... we should be going... wait does anyone have contact on her?"

Blaze: "I don't..."

Alissa: "Me neither."

Sylvia: "I don't but dad might on her mom... after all they are friends."

Clementine: "Worth a try."

Sylvia: "I'll be back in a while."

I left the room and heard grandpa's coughs... it sounded serious... more than before... suddenly a sound of rapid movement was heard as the main doors opened.

Kali: "I'll go inform the doctor!"

Jimra: "I'll go too." they passed me as I went to the kitchen to see aunt Blake wiping something off of grandpa's face with a handkerchief... when she removed it the color on it was red.

You: "Blood?"

Blake: "It's here..."

Sylvia: "Dad? What's going on?"

Velvet: "Sylvia, sweetie... your grandpa is... dying.... you heard..."

Ghira: "Please-"

You: "Don't talk dad!" He listened but then pointed to a wall with a huge painting... mom got there looking at it.

Ghira: "Put it down." He caughed again... blood seeping out of his mouth after it...

I just stood blankly in the room... aunt wiped the blood away again while mom put the painting down... with dad's help.

You: "No heavy working love..."

Velvet: "I know..." Behind the painting was a safe...

Blake: "Dad!" I looked at him... now he was standing as he went towards the safe and did something... probably entered the code... before he could open it though he collapsed on the floor... dad and aunt carried him back to the chair... he was still breathing.

Velvet: "Did he finish the combination?"

You: "Try pulling the handle..." Mom did so... the save opened... there was nothing but a paper inside... mom took it and unfolded it...

Blake: "What is it?"

Velvet: "Last will..."

You: "What?"

Blake: "It was expected.... I mean dad is getting old so it made sense..."

Velvet: "To my-"

You: "Don't read it now... wait for mom when she arrives.."

Velvet: "Oh alright..." I heard footsteps from behind... and heard Vixen's voice

Vixen: "Hey Sylvia what's taking-" I quickly turned around and before she could see the situation I blocked her path.

Sylvia: "It has to wait.... there's something more serious they're dealing with now."

Vixen: "What is it?" I pushed her further away..

Sylvia: "Grandpa... he just collapsed..."

Vixen: "Hold on what?" I nodded.

Sylvia: "I'm afraid... h-his time... has come..." I started crying...