Chapter X: Vale arrival

*Sylvia's POV*

It's here... the ship arrived to Vale... the way there was indeed interesting... I actually got to spend some time with Jimmy alone, though we had to hide whenever I saw my friends... they wouldn't like it at all... considering what they are accusing him of.

Other than that the second morning we sang another song we made back in Menagerie and that we have yet to publish.

(Credit goes to Bank of Innovation)

Anywaya right now we were getting off the ship

Alissa: "So this is Vale huh?"

Vixen: "Whoa this city is huge..."

Clementine: "Do you have that adress of the company?"

Sylvia: "Huh? Oh sure I do." I looked through my pockets and found it... I gave it to her... the others looked at it too

Vixen: "Shame we don't know where to find it."

???: "Need any help?" We looked around and saw Jimmy.

Sylvia: "Ah J-Jimmy."

Jimmy: "Hey Sylvia~"

Vixen: "From you? No thank you thief."

Jimmy: "I'm not a thief..."

Blaze: "You are so shut up."

Sylvia: "Guys shut it... give him the card."

Alissa: "Uhh... I mean what could go wrong right? If he really is s thief he couldn't steal anything right now because of the witnesses..."

Blaze: "Don't tell me you think he's not a thief as well Alissa."

Alissa: "What? I didn't say that."

Clementine: "Fine... here it is."

She gave it to him...

Jimmy: "Hmm... I know where that is... if you will follow me..."

Sylvia: "Sure... lead the way." Others rolled their eyes though but followed him anyways.. he lead us to the company... we got in as he left...

Receptionist: "Hello how may I help you."

Sylvia: "We're here to publish some songs."

Receptionist: "Alright... please wait here... what is your band's name..."

Vixen: "Memento Mori." The receptionist's eyes widened but she regained her composture a while after

Receptionist: "Thank you please take a seat... it'll be only a while." We did so....

There were other people too... they looked at us... some guy approached me.

Guy: "Hey is it truth that you guys are THE Memento Mori?"

Blaze: "Yes we are..."

Guy: "Awww... I'm gonna faint... this is the best day ever... it's so nice to meet you."

Sylvia; "Uhhh... likewise?"

Receptionist: "Sir, a band named Memento Mori arrived... they want to release some songs." She then nodded as she placed down the scroll... "Memento Mori... please continue to room 3."

Vixen: "Thank you." We went there...

Guy: "You guys even get to go in front of us... not fair..." I rolled my eyes as we entered.