Chapter XI: Shed incident

*Few days later, Sylvia's POV*

We got used to the living in the Rose residence... it was very similar to my family's house... we ate breakfast and then outside the house where there was a small wooden shed we played our songs... or rather were making some new... and on my request... some that focused on the word 'love'

Other than that Ruby took us to Vale to get to know where things are... and in the city we surprisingly met... Jimmy... I recognized him immediately... and yes my heart did too.

*Flashback*

We just left a shop called From Dust Till Dawn.... apparently this was one of the oldest shops in the city... I left first and on the opposite street I recocgnized Jimmy almost immediately... he was alone. Once he saw me leaving he smiled and waved at me... which made me blush  and my heart kinda... beated a lot fast

I motioned for him to hide because I wasn't alone... truth to the word Alissa appeared right behind me.

Alissa: "Wow... I've never seen this many things in a dust shop... I mean did you see those solid crystals... those crushed ones? And those weapons magazines?"

Clementine: "Alissa we know... we were there with you."

Blaze: "Yes... but wait... Alissa you've bought dust before?"

Alissa: "Yes... mainly fire dust crystal... to keep me warm when I was cold."

Vixen: "You were cold? Why didn't you turn up the heat."

Alissa: "Ah well.... hmm... Sylvia?" I didn't look at her.

Sylvia: "Hm?"

Alissa: "Why are your cheeks red?"

Vixen: "Huh? Wait don't tell me..."

Ruby: "Either she's cold... or she just saw sonething or someone..."

Blaze: "Sylvia... are you cold?" I don't want them to think it's because of Jimmy... well then time to put some practice into acting.

And so I pretended that I was sick... I fake caughed, I sniffled too... and I tried to look gloomy... shame my skin wasn't pale right now. I hope everyone believed it.

*End of flashback*

As it turned out, one person didn't believe my acting and was keeping a close eye on me...

I got downstairs to practice on the guitar some more... luckily Blaze was a good substitute teacher.

Vixen: "Ah Sylvia..."

Sylvia: "Yes?"

Vixen: "Where are you going?"

Sylvia: "To the shed... to train with Blaze on the guitar... you can ask him."

Vixen: "Hmm... you're not going to just disappear like that will you?"

Sylvia: "And why would I do that?"

Vixen: "To see Jimmy hmm?"

Sylvia: "What? No of course not."

Vixen: "Don't lie okay... that acting you did was extremly poor that I'm surprised I'm actually the only one who saw right through you."

Sylvia: "So what? You're not my mom or dad."

Vixen: "I know... but they asked us to look out for you... because of first their fame... and our increasing one."

Sylvia: "Yeah I get it... but Jimmy's nice."

Vixen: "He's a thief..." I had enough of that so I slapped her. "You'll realize it... one day you will."