Chapter XVI: No regret

*Sylvia's POV*

Right after we finished singing we went to the music company to sing them again in order for them to be published. When we were done we stayed in the waiting room.

Alissa: "Why does it always take so long?"

Sylvia: "They have to put the recording somewhere I guess."

Vixen: "Hm... yeah that's right... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She was looking at me so I looked at her confused. "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!!!"

The main doors opened revealing Jimmy and some guys along with one girl... we all stood up my face showing anger.

Jimmy: "Ah hello Sylvia... long time no see!" He had this evil smirk.

Blaze: "Leave this place or I'll make you!"

Girl: "You know these girls and that guy Jimmy?"

Jimmy: "You mean you don't?"

Girl: "Ehm should I?"

Vixen: "What are you doing here!"

Jimmy: "Relax Vixie~..." Vixen approached him... and slapped him hard... he looked to the side a red mark of Vixen's hand on his cheek visible.

Guy: "Hey girly why did you do that!"

Clementine: "You guys have no idea who this guy is do you?"

Girl: "Well h-he's Jimmy..."

Sylvia: "Yes that's his name... but he's also a cheater and a liar."

Girl: "Why would you accuse him like that?"

Vixen: "He and Sylvia were dating... and he cheated on her-"

Jimmy: "With you so you are as guilty as me."

Vixen: "Hm... I worked things out with Sylvia... so we're cool."

Girl: "I don't believe you... Jimmy is not a cheater."

Sylvia: "Oh I see... you like him don't you... he's being nice and sweet to you..." The girl only blushed

Clementine: "What's your name?"

Girl: "Frederica... but you can call me Fredie.."

Sylvia: "Well Fredie... he's just acting like that... we met on a ship from Menagerie to Vale... he was nice to me as well... he bought me drinks... we talked and he was overall nice... but that's just an act you know?"

Blaze: "Yes... in reality he's a thief and liar... he broke Sylvia's heart... if you like him then I say you should not... he will hurt you as well."

Alissa: "Guys this is all interesting but... what are they doing here anyways?"

Jimmy: "Oh you haven't heard... I made my own band... Blazing Crystals... and we will be better than you."

Clementine: "Oh so you're jealous."

Blaze: "Seriously how many minds will you ruin... or confuse or other stuff..."

Jimmy: "I don't know what you are talking about."

Receptionist: "Up next.. Blazing Crystals."

Jimmy: "Oh that's us... we'll see who's better... I say us... your songs suck... Memento Mori..." He smirked evilly again which caused everyone... even from his band to glare at him.

Blaze: "You should leave or I'll do something to you... seriously."

Jimmy: "Well.. people let's go."

Vixen: "Fredie... he's manipulating you... trust us."