Chapter VIII: Crack of voice

A/N: I hid a name for my next book here... if you focus it is pretty obvious what it is

*3 years later, After school ended, Sylvia's POV*

It was there... a time for me and my band to travel to Teyvat, we were waiting for the ship to arrive, during the time we didn't release any new songs... except for 'Fly Away'... dad convinced me to send it to the local company and to my surprise they didn't even hesitate to publish it. Even though we had like 5 songs ready I refused to get them published on Menagerie

You: "Sylvia when you arrive look for Ruby and Summer Rose... they live on Patch, an island near Vale... and they're great friends of mine... just tell them you're a Belladonna. They might give you a place to live in.

Sylvia: "Ruby Rose, got it... and a place for all of us?"

Velvet: "They'll manage... trust me they have a huge house."

Vixen: "Are they rich or something?"

You: "Huntresses."

Alissa: "Really?"

Clementine: "A real huntress... wow."

Kali: "Be careful out there, people are unpredictable..."

You: "Blaze, take care of them while you're all gone will you?"

Blaze: "Yes."

Velvet: "And remembee to call us once you arrive okay?"

Jimra: "That applies to you too Vixen... all of you to be honest."

Vixen: "Yeah, yeah."

Blake: "This feels nostalgic right?"

Ghira: "Yes... it feels the same when Y/N left to explore the world."

Alissa: "Hey look, the ship is here..."

It harbored at the pier as people got away from there... faunus only though... then us who were getting abroad got on.

Once the ship set sail we waved at our parents... even Alissa who didn't have her parents there... it lasted until they disappeared behind the horizon.

Blaze: "I'm getting nervous."

Alissa: "It's a completely new place right?"

Vixen: "Yeah."

Sylvia: "I hope those Roses will accept us..."

Clementine: "You can call your parents and ask them for money if either we won't find them or they won't accept."

Sylvia: "Right, Vixen let's review those songs we made." She opened her note and we had a look inside... suddenly the ship's captain approached us.

Captain: "Excuse me... are you Sylvia Belladonna?"

Sylvia: "That's me."

Captain: "I heard a lot about your family... can you sing?"

Sylvia: "Well I can... but I might get a voice crack which would ruin the performance... mainly because I haven't sang in public yet... if that's what you're asking for."

Captain: "Yes... you're very perceptive..."

Alissa: "You can do it Sylvia... we're with you."

Captain: "Will you sing at the dinner time?" We won't be arriving to Vale for the next 2 days."

Sylvia: "Ah sure... I-I guess I could... can we practice?"

Captain: "Certainly... please follow me to the dining room." We did so and there we saw a podium with instruments on it.