Chapter 1~

Readers P.O.V. ~

"M-Mama how many g-good girl points d-do I have?" You spoke softly, hoping for the best.

"Well let's see... You have 60 good girl points!" She said joyfully, you thought that was a good thing, "and for being a good girl you get rewarded!" She pulled on your legs and she grabbed her tool, "let's start rewarding you!"

Screams were heard through the dungeon, as she finished you layed there trembling as she left. "Wh-when will s-someone save m-me..."

Juuzou's P.O.V~

I curled up, hearing the new girl's screams, after awhile she stopped and I heard footsteps coming towards my cell, Mama was at the door now coming inside, "Rei!" She yelled, I quickly crawled over in front of her, "H-Helloo Mama!" I said in a shaky voice, "Well Rei, today you got... Let's see.. 80 good boy points!" I smiled laying down on the floor, she grabbed her tool, "time to reward you Rei!"

My screams flooded the dungeon, she was laughing as she did this. Afterwards it was time for a match. I must get more good boy points this time..

- into the match -

Readers P.O.V~

Mama pulled me out of my cell, telling me that I must get ready for a match, I knew what she meant, Another boy did these and I watched with Mama as the boy slaughtered anyone in the match. I knew I had to do it... Just to be over with it and not get hurt by Mama..

"Y/n you'll be tagged along with Rei," Mama said as she positioned me to get ready for the match in front of the gate, "and remember, this counts for good girl points!" I nodded as she left to go sit up where she usually does waiting for my gate to open.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Now starting our 2 vs. 2 match! Here's Rei and y/n!" The gates opened and I quickly ran out, I saw the boy running over to who he was told to slaughter. I looked at my victim, I knew I didn't want to but I had to.. I quickly ran towards the male I was told to attack and jumped on him, quickly stabbing him, "10... 20... 30... 40... 5-" A loud crash was heard and the lights went out.

--------------

Well! How you guys like it so far? Hm? Oh just to let you know, I'm really obsessed with Juuzou! Literally he is goals to me. X'D well yeah! Thank you for reading so far! I will update soon. c: