Chapter 8~

Warning- Lemon in this chapter. ;)) You are welcomed to skip this part if you wish, but let me tell ya, I worked so hard on this like this is my first lemon.. So yeah... But you are welcomed to skip if you'd like! Cx oh my so lewd... X'D
-
{ Readers P.o.v. }
As me and Juuzou finished breakfast, we decided to watch movies all day. We ended up watching about 8, the last one being 50 Shades of Gray... Suggested by Juuzou of course. The whole movie wasn't that bad, just you sorta had to ignore the nudity and such. After that we decided to have dinner, I made pasta, while he washed the popcorn bowl we ate in. As we had dinner, I noticed a smile on Juuzou's face, "what are you smiling about Juuzou?" I giggled picking up my plate taking it over to the sink. "Nothing y/n~chan!" He said joyfully. I rolled my eyes playfully, as I was about to turn around Juuzou was right behind me, "oh whoops exc-" I was cut off by Juuzou grabbing my wrists and pinning them up against the wall behind me, kissing me passionately, I blushed at first but then kissed back as well. He smirked against my lips lifting up my shirt slightly as his hands touched my body slightly.

{ Juuzou's P.o.v. }

Hey what can I say? The movie inspired me. As I slowly ran my hand up her shirt, i felt her cheeks grow bright red. I smiled leading my hand up to her breasts, I gently grabbed one, she let out a soft moan, "so that's what Y/n~chan sounds like when she's pleasured?" I chuckled softly, slowly playing with her breast. I moved my hand towards the back of her bra, beginning to unclip it. Her cheeks grew a darker shade of red. "Y/n.. There's no need to be shy..." I said softly, pecking her lips. She nodded and eased up a little. I slowly began to lift her shirt off, I looked at her body for a moment, "you're beautiful y/n..." I said softly, kissing her gently. I soon after took off my own shirt, Y/n just starred for a few moments, in amazement to see that I had a somewhat well body. She smiled we connected lips again. I licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance, she smiled and parted her lips slightly. I slid my tongue in her mouth, exploring every little inch of it.

After a while I pulled away and picked her up, walking into her bedroom. I set her down on her bed, I soon towered above her, she smiled looking up at me. I traveled my hand down towards her pants beginning to undo them, her cheeks were a dark shade of red, I smirked and slid her pants off. I noticed that she was already a little wet. I let out a soft chuckle and leaned down towards her neck, kissing around her neck gently.

{ Reader's P.o.v. }
I felt his lips all over my neck, and let me tell you, neck kisses are my weakness. I let out a soft moan, feeling him bite down gently on my sweet spot. He pulled away and reached towards his pants beginning to undo his button, his cheeks were a soft shade of red but he didn't resist. I soon began to unzip his pants, "alright slide them off.." I whispered smirking. He did as I said, his cheeks still flushed. I looked at his bulge, seeing how big it actually was, 'oh gosh..' She thought to herself, 'well looks like this is going to hurt a bit..' She giggled as she tugged at his boxers, he slowly slid his boxers off as well, he reached down towards your panties, swiftly pulling them off of you. You blushed seeing as you were now totally exposed. He chuckled and leaned down pecking your lips. You soon felt his finger rub against your entrance, you blushed bitting down on your bottom lip, he slowly added a digit in, moving it around in circular motions, he then added another digit, sending pleasure down your back. You let out a soft moan gripping at the bed sheets, after a while you felt a knot form in your stomach, "J-Juuzou.. I-I think I-I'm going to cu-" before you could finish he pressed his lips against yours, moving his fingers in and out of you. You soon felt yourself release, letting out a soft muffled moan against his lips. He pulled his fingers out from your heat, smiling as he began to lick off his fingers, "J-Juuzou stop that's n-not clean.." You said blushing bright red. "Ah but y/n-chan you taste so sweet!" He said softly giggling.

As he finished, he then towered above you again, "Y/n-chan I'm gonna try something okay?" He said with a slightly smirk. You nodded, "J-Just please be gentle Juuzou.. This is my first time after all.." You said softly, your cheeks flushed a light shade of red. He got up, going into his room, soon coming back with a blindfold in one had and what looked to be a long piece of silk cloth material. He walked over to you, "Y/n-chan do you trust me?" He said softly as he hovered over you again. "Yes I trust you Juuzou.." You said softly looking into his eyes. "Alright I'm gonna put this over your eyes y/n-chan. " He then motioned you to lift your head up slightly as he adjusted the blindfold on your eyes, reaching behind your head as he tightened it. "Alright lay your head back down.." He said softly, you did as you were told, not being able to see a single thing. You really couldn't tell what he was doing, it seemed as if he was just sitting there, staring at your body for a few moments. After a few seconds later your felts him grab your wrists, pulling them above your head as you felt him tie the soft silky material around your wrists. You blushed as you moved your wrists around trying to get them loose. You soon felt a warm breath against your neck, "Y/n-chan.. I'm gonna start now okay?" He whispered softly, you nodded blushing a soft shade of red. You soon felt his tip against your entrance, slowly beginning to slide it in, you slightly winced, whimpering slightly at the pain of him stretching out your tight entrance, "Y/n-chan are you okay?" He asked as he stopped from pushing anymore of himself inside of you. "I-I'm fine just getting used to this..." You said softly blushing. "Just tell me when I can continue." He said softly, after a few moments you motioned him that he could proceed. You soon felt his whole length inside of you, you whimpered, feeling a sharp pain, "shh.. Just tell me when it's okay to move y/n-chan.." He said softly stroking your cheek." You nodded, after about a few minutes, you moved your hips around slightly, now adjusted to his length, "alright you make c-continue." You then felt him slowly move his length out of you, leaving you confused. After a few seconds he rammed his length into you, surprising you as you gasped, letting out a soft moan. He then proceeded to slowly thrust. With every thrust he made you would moan softly. He then fastened the speed, now hearing the sound of skin on skin echoing off the walls, your moaned louder clenching your fists tightly. You heard soft groans from him, but of course you really couldn't see anything. You felt him going even faster, at this point the speed he was going at was at the point of almost being in-human, "Juuzou... I-I feel close.." You said moaning loudly as he kept ramming himself in and out of you harshly, letting out loud moan. "I-I feel close as well y/n-chan.." After a few moments later you felt yourself release, letting out loud moan/cry, the feeling traveling down your body as you breathes heavily. He rammed into you 3 more times before he released inside of you, letting out a groan as he pulled out and pulled off your blindfold, looking down at you as he breathed heavily. You looked up at him blushing, seeing his hair slightly messy. You smiled giggling as he reached up and untied your hands, then collapsing next to you, "y/n-chan I love you.." He said softly as he pulled you into his embrace. "I love you too Juuzou..." And with that you both soon drifted into deep sleep.
-----------------

Ahahahaha this isn't too bad for this being my first lemon. -///u///- but eh could improve my skills! Also, just clarify this, I do not own any part of 50 Shades of Grey or Tokyo Ghoul. Anyways guys I hope you enjoyed, ya nasties. ;)) ily guys tho. Be ready for another update I'm sorry for the long wait. ;--; xoxo