Chapter 4~

Readers P.O.V~

In the car, the whole time Juuzou was turned around just starring at me. He just gave me a serious look, "What Rei." I said in a shaky voice. "Do you like this boy y/n-chan?" He said slightly sounding chilling, "And what if I-I do Rei?" I said rubbing my arms, he gave me a mad expression but quickly smiled, "oh that wouldn't matter to me y/n-chan!" What an asshole! How could he just say that!?! I looked away slightly upset. He turned back around.

-back at CCG head quarters-

Mr. Shinohara told me he had a surprise for me, we were in the elevator, I was standing there trembling, "Y/n, would you tell me why you were crying at the café?" "Mama." I said quickly not wanting to talk anymore. He sighed, "Y/n.. She's gone.. She can't harm you anymore, or Rei." He said patting my shoulder. I shrugged. As the elevator doors opened he walked and I followed. As I realized where we were walking, I saw the quinique lab, I stood there in shook. I looked down at the lab workers, "why are we here Mr. Shinohara?" He smiled, "you'll see. Follow me," we proceeded to walk down a few stairs and then we met with a quinique scientist, "oh you must be Y/n!" The scientist said smiling, "well Mr. Shinohara had something special made for you," he pulled a cover that was on a table, it was my own Quinque. I stood there looking at it. I touched it, it looked like Rei's, but slightly a different shape of blade. I picked it up and spun it, "It's wonderful.." I said setting back down. As the quinique scientist finished putting my quinique in its case, Mr. Shinohara got a call and answered it. As he hung up he looked at me, "I must go Y/n, tell Rei I went on an investigation, start heading home with home. Tell him to be here tomorrow with you too." He smiled and patted my shoulder, heading out.

Juuzou's P.O.V~

Y/n came back into my little cubical and pulled me up by my arm, "c'mon, time to go home Juuzou." She said softly grabbing my wrist and beginning to walk. I walked along with her. It took us a short time to get home, since we live near CCG. As we arrived home I plopped down on the couch, she headed to the kitchen and washed her hands. "Juuzou, what would you like to eat for dinner?" She said going to the fridge. "Hmm.. I'll let you choose." I smiled turning on the TV. She sighed, "Alright, Noodles it is." She shut the fridge and began to get into the pantry, digging for a pack of noodles. As she was cooking I walked outside, to our balcony. I sat down on the ledge of the railing, I leaned back, "Oh mama if you could see me now!" I leaned back up, looking up at the sky, "if you could see y/n-chan, you'd give her good-girl time." I sighed. Y/n called my name for me to come inside. I sighed and jumped down from the ledge and walked inside sitting down. She passed a plate of noodles to me, I smiled and began eating. Her cooking was wonderful. "Y/n-Chan, your noodles as yummy!" I said continuing to eat, she smiled and began eating as well.

-later that night-

I was already in bed asleep when I heard a soft yelp, I quickly got up running over to y/n's bedroom, I quickly opened the door and she was asleep, but she was tossing in bed crying. I went over to her nudging her slightly, "I d-don't like good girl time mama.." She said but she immediately sat up, tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't look at me, "R-Rei.." She said softly and she collapsed in my arms, sobbing. I held her, rubbing her back. "Mama's not here anymore y/n-chan.. Your okay.. I'm here.." I said laying down and holding her close. she stopped sobbing and she stayed quiet, she soon fell asleep in my arms. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

--------------
Oi Oi yes I ship all of you with Juuzou. Otp!! <3 hehe, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed! Vote please! Xoxo!