Chapter 7~

Readers P.O.V~

As you and Juuzou arrived home, he set you down on your bed. He stroked your cheek, "Y/n-chan.. i'm sorry I wasn't there to prevent you from being afraid.." He said softly, I was tired from how scared I was, "It's okay.." As I said that I fell asleep, Juuzou saw how I was still in my day clothes. He grabbed some of my sweatpants and a tank top, changing me into them as I was asleep. As he finished he laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep as well.

-next morning-

I woke up to a warm feeling against my shoulder, I turned over slightly and saw that Juuzou was asleep, holding me tightly by my waist. I blushed and turned around to face him. He was asleep, I blushed slightly and I leaned up, pressing my lips against his thinking he wouldn't wake up. I soon after felt him pull me close to him kissing back, I blushed bright red and pulled away slightly, "R-Rei i-i'm sorry.." I said softly but he quickly silenced me by kissing me again. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, his kisses were warm. I really couldn't deny it, I loved Juuzou, and a lot...

Juuzou's P.O.V~

I couldn't help but kiss her again.. Her lips were soft.. And I knew I have always loved her I've just been afraid of showing it to her. As we both pulled away she was blushing. I smiled and caressed her cheek. She smiled back at me and rested her head on my chest. "I love you y/n-chan..." I said softly. "I love you too Juuzou." We stayed like that for a few minutes until we both decided to get up, "well since we both don't work today Juuzou.. How does a lazy day sound?" She said smiling. I smiled, "okay y/n-chan!" I said excitedly. She got up, "well I'll go sho-" I stopped her mid sentence, grabbing her wrist and pulling her into a kiss. "Sorry I can't help it.. Your lips are addicting." She smiled and giggled. "It's okay.. I'll go take a shower okay?" She kissed my cheek and grabbed her towel, going into the bathroom.

- 1/2 an hour later.-

Y/n was in the kitchen making us waffles! Oh how I loved her cooking. Well she is the ideal perfect girl I mean. "Reeeeiii, come eat!" She said in a joyful tone. I walked over and sat down next to her. She was eating already. I saw what she made, she made waffles, eggs, bacon, cut up fruit, and fresh coffee and orange juice. "Y/n-chan you made all of this that quickly?" She looked over at me nodding, " I didn't just get the blessing of cooking Rei." She giggled and I smiled sitting down next to her, beginning to eat as well.

------------

Oh gosh guys I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I promise that will change okay? Like always leave votes and comments on what you think! Love you guys! Xoxo! 🌾